Chapter 7

Re-edit: 1/30/21

The next day at an apartment owned by Clark Kent, in the apartment is Clark's cousin Kara. Kara wore a purple long sleeve shirt, light blue yoga pants, and white socks. Kara is in the living room, still thinking about what happened last night. What seems like a new hero goes by the name of Danny Phantom, who helps her out with Livewire when the villain catches Kara off guard and knocks her out. Kara finds Danny mysterious because of the way he acts and how he answers questions ambush.

"Hm, maybe Barbara knows something about him?" Kara thought as she goes to her pockets and pulls out her phone to call her friend Barbara

About a couple of phones, her friends pick up. "Hey Kara, what's up?" said Barbara

"Hey Barbara, are you busy?" said Kara

"You actually call just the right time because I need a break from studying a history test that I have to take in the two days,"

"Good, see I met someone,"

"Hm, could that someone be the love of your life," Barbara teased.

"What! No, it isn't like that,"

"Okay,"

"See, last night I had to stop Livewire from trying to rob a bank,"

"I heard that from social media, and you stop her,"

"Not exactly, Livewire shook me enough to knock out me, and when I came to, I see someone else took care of Livewire,"

"Who is it?"

"A guy about our age goes by the name of Danny Phantom,"

"Never heard that name before. What does he look like?"

"Well, he got a slim body that has some muscles, tall, he has white hair and toxic green eyes,"

"Toxic?"

"Yeah, his eyes glow in the dark,"

"Alright, go on,"

"He wore a black and grey outfit with a white D symbol in the middle, grey gauntlets, and boots, a red cape, a spike shoulder pad, and a green ring,"

"Freaky. I have never seen someone like that before. Did anything else happen last night with him?"

"I ask why did he help me with Livewire, and he just says it's the right thing to do,"

"Did you believe him?"

"Yeah, he sounded genunent,"

"What happens next?"

"Then he didn't know I'm Supergirl, and he says he's new in town,"

"Alright, this guy just getting stranger by the minute,"

"Then before I could ask him anything else, the police came, and he took off,"

"Huh,"

"So what do you think?"

"I think from what you told me. Danny Phantom sounds like an alright guy who is hiding something?"

"That's what I was thinking,"

"Hey, I could swing by the Batcave after I'm done studying, look at the descriptive on the bat computer or ask Batman, but he can be paranoid when someone new comes along that he doesn't know,"

"Yep, that sounds like Batman,"

"Anyway, I got to get back to studying,"

"Alright,"

"But one last thing,"

"What?"

"He is cute?"

Kara laughs, "goodbye, Barbara," she ends the phone call. Kara then thought, "I wonder where that guy is up to?"

At Eli's Bedroom, Eli was sitting on the bed reading a magazine when Danny entered the room.

"Sup Danny," said Eli putting down the magazine

"I got something important that I've been thinking, and I like you to listen,"

"Okay,"

"See, I've been doing some good things like stopping a mugging, a robbery, and help take down a villain and saving Supergirl,"

"Hold up; you met Supergirl?!"

"Yeah,"

"Oh my god! what is she like?"

"I didn't talk to her that much before I left when the cops came, Eli,"

"Oh, then continue,"

"I realize that I can do some good while I'm in this world, and the people that I love would want me to do what I do best,"

"So?"

"I'm gonna be a superhero again, and if I didn't, my hero complex would drive me up the wall,"

"Wow! That's great, Danny. You can go around stopping crime, beating up criminals, saving the day, and you might even meet the Justice League,"

"I wouldn't go that far besides Supergirl that rest of the hero would think I'm nobody for now,"

"Alright, but it's still cool that your going be a superhero again,"

"Yeah, I guess it is,"

"Hey, my parents aren't home. Do you want to eat some leftover brownies there M&Ms in them?"

"Sure, why not," Danny shrugs.

Unknown to Danny, someone was watching him from afar, a man with glowing white eyes on top of the building near Eli's apartment complex.

"He seems to be going on the right track, his destiny is uncertain, but I think he's going to make the right choices down the road," the men thought, and he disappeared in the air.