Chapter 26 Part 2 and Part 3

PART 2
Danny, Dani, and Supergirl made their way to LexCorp. They go onto the roof of the building next to LexCorp.
"So what's the plan?" said Dani
"Well we can't just go busting in I'm sure Luther has some security for us," said Supergirl
"Then we can go invisible and phase into the building and try to find Superman," said Danny
"Except I can't,"
"Well you can just hold on to me and I can make us invisible and phase throughout the building,"
"Got it,"
"So the plan is we can phase through be invisibility, find Superman break him out, then we take down Luther?" said Dani
"Yep," said Supergirl
"This is going to be awesome,"
"Alright let's go," said Danny
Meanwhile, at the bottom of the Lexcorp building is a room with Superman chained to the floor on his knee by kryptonite chains, and he's in a glass cell. Walking into the room is a smug Luther as he walks up the glass cell.
"I always picture Superman down on his knees in front of me," said Luther
"What are you up to Luther?" said Superman
"Something I've been planning for a quite a while that would put end to you Superman,"
"And what would that be,"
"Now I can't tell you that you just have to wait and once you see it you'll be dead," Luther leaves the building.
"I got to think a way out of this," Superman thought
Back to Danny, Dani, and Supergirl, the trio flies to Lexcorp. Supergirl holds on to Danny as he and Dani turn invisible. So does Supergirl, and they go into the building. They look around to see that they're in the lobby.
"So where do you think Lex is keeping Superman?" Dani whispered
"Let me see," Supergirl whispered back. She uses her x-ray visions to look for any signs of Superman and sees that he's on the low level of the building "he's below ground,"
"Got it," Danny whispered
The trio starts to fly down and phase through a couple of building floors until they reach the third to last floor. A green laser shoots, almost hitting Danny. The three see the room filled with armed robots with rayguns.
"I think they can see us," said Supergirl
Then the speaker in the room comes on, and the trio hears Lex voice, "it's a good thing I got a back up plan in case Liveware and those mercs fail me eliminating you ghost boy now die,"
Danny, Supergirl, and Dani make themselves visible, and the robots begin to fire upon them. Supergirl hit one robot sending it flying into three other robots breaking into pieces. Dani uses her sword to cut apart a couple of robots, and Danny blasts the others.
Lex sees the action through the security cameras in his office. Lex grabs a walkie-talkie he turns it, and says into it, "Metallo you and two mechs go to ground level six and take care of the few pest,"
"Got it Lex," said Metallo from the other end
Back to the trio, they finish off the last of Luther's robots. Supergirl uses her x-ray vision to see they are two floors down from Superman.
"That's was a good workout," said Dani
"We're not that far from where Superman is," said Danny
Danny was about to fly down, but a blast out of nowhere sent Danny through a couple of walls. Dani and Supergirl turn to see Metallo and two large robots.
"That's got to hurt," said Metallo
"Metallo," said Supergirl
"Nice you again Supergirl too bad you and your freaks friends don't have much time on this world,"
"We'll see about," said Dani flying at Metallo
But the robot steps in front of Metallo and fires another laser, but Dani dodges the laser. Still, the robot punches her, sending Dani to fly back, and she quickly recovers herself.
"Alright this is going to be tough," Dani thought.
Meanwhile, Danny crashes through a lab and lands on the floor. Danny sits up on the floor, feeling sore all over.
"That's gonna hurt waking up in the morning," Danny thought
Danny looks around to see right in front of him is a thirteen-year-old floating in a large tube of water with some wires on his right arm.
"What's going on here?" Danny thinks as he looks around and finds some notes sitting next to a computer. He reads the top of the notes, and he's shocked. "Project Superboy," Danny looks through the notes and finds another shocking piece of information on it and reads it "the subject has DNA of Superman and an unknown DNA. The subject will be ready within next few hours for program,"
Danny looks at Superboys and sighs, "this is deja vu all over it." Superboy opens his eyes and looks at Danny "why do villains have to clone superheroes?"
PART 3
Danny goes to the computers next to that tube; there were various buttons, screens, and notes on the computers.
"Alright I know this is not a good idea but I can't let him use for whatever crazy plan Luther is up to," Danny thought.,
Danny fires a small ghost ray destroying the computer. The tube begins to drain the water, and Superboy lands on the bottom of the tube, and it opens up. Danny walks up to Superboy.
"Um, are you okay?" said Danny. Superboy suddenly uppercut Danny and falls back on the ground "okay that answer my question,"
Superboy comes out Danny trying to fly but falls to the ground. He quickly gets up and swings wildly at Danny, who dodges the punches.
"Woah I'm trying to help you can you stop trying to punch me," said Danny, who grabs Superboy fists
Superboy gets out of Danny's grip and moves back. "Who are you?"
"So you can talk,"
"Yes I can but you haven't my question,"
"Well I'm Danny Phantom,"
"Why did you release me?"
"I'm trying to save you that's what I've been trying to tell you,"
"I don't need saving I'm clone of Superman I can handle myself quite well,"
"But have you seen what the outside world looks like,"
"No I haven't,"
"How about this after I help my sister and Supergirl free Superman I get you to the outside world,"
Before Superboy thinks about Danny's choice, he notices someone coming into the room, and electricity is shot at Danny.
"Look out!" Superboy shout
"What?" Danny gets shocked in the back. He looks behind him to see Livewire with a sick grin.
"You thought ice would hold me please," said Livewire with static in her hands "let's finish this,"
"She's a villain right?" said Superboy
"Yep and the most annoying at that," said Danny dodging a lighting attack
"Understood," Superboy took a deep breath and actually flies for a bit and tackle Livewire to the ground
"Get off," Livewire blasts Superboy off of her
Danny turns invisible. He grabs Livewire and throws her into the Superboy tube, and Superboy shuts the tube door. Then Danny uses his ice power to shut the door for good. Livewire tries to get out of the tube but can't and bangs on the tube angrily.
"Whelp I think that hold her hopefully," Danny thought,
Back to Supergirl and Dani, who are still fighting Metallo and the large robots. Dani uses her sword to cut the robot arms, and Supergirl hits Metallo with a heavy punch.
"Not bad punch kid but let's see you can handle this," said Metallo revealing the kryptonite in his chest
"Kryptonite," said Supergirl as she feels weak to the kryptonite
Dani gets in between the robot and smirks. "I saw this in a movie once," Dani thought. She quickly moves out of the way as the robot laser beam from their eyes, destroying each other
Dani then sees Supergirl in trouble with Metallo and sees how weak she is toward the kryptonite. Dani phases through Metallo and grabs the kryptonite from his body.
"My power," said Metallo as he shut down and falls to the ground
"D-destroy it," said Supergirl
"Got it," Dani throws the kryptonite in the air and fires a ghost ray destroying the kryptonite.
Supergirl gets up "thanks,"
"We check on Danny,"
"I'm sure his fine right now we to save Superman,"
"Alright,"
Dani takes Supergirl down where Superman is chained in the room and sees Superman in his weak state.
"I can get him out, said Dani, who goes into Superman cell and cut off the kryptonite chains, and phase Superman out of the cell
"Superman are you okay?" said Supergirl coming to Superman
"I think I'm going to be okay," said Superman, who then looks at Dani. "I'm guessing you're related to Danny Phantom?"
"Yep I'm his sister Dani Phantom," said Dani
"Where is Danny?"
"Back up top," said Supergirl
"We should check on him," said Dani
The three go back up to find Danny and Superboy in the lab. Superman and Supergirl couldn't see what they saw.
"No way," said Supergirl
"Uh hey guys," said Danny
Dani floats to Danny and asks, "what's going on?"
Danny whispered to her, "I'll tell you later,"
Supergirl goes up to Superboy "who are you?"
"I'm Superboy," then looks at Superman "I'm your clone,"
Superman at lost for word before someone interrupts him "exactly a better version of you," everyone turn sees Luther in the doorway
"Of all things you have done in the years this tops it, Luther," said Supergirl
"You and Superman have to thank me for making a clone that resemble your fallen race," Lex turns to Superboy "now Superboy I want you take care of these four,"
"No," said Superboy
"What?"
"I said no I make my own choice,"
"And what is your choice then?"
"I want to see the outside world," Superboy took off and flew out of the building.
"Well I didn't expect that?" said Danny
Superman grabs Luther. "C'mon Luther you got a lot to answer for,"
"Superman what about Superboy?" said Supergirl
"We'll look for him later," said Superman
In the afternoon, Supergirl and Danny were talking on top of an office building.
"I didn't expect this day to be so crazy and dangerous," said Danny
"Well life of a superhero is never easy," said Supergirl
"Got that right,"
"I still can't believe there is now a clone of Superman now out there,"
"Yeah and Superman sure seems shaken up by it. Is he going to be okay?"
"Superman is going to be okay," Supergirl then thought, "I hope,"
"Well Dani and I should be heading back now,"
"I want to thank you and your sister for helping us out,"
"No problem you can call me on everytime you need help,"
Supergirl chuckled. "I'll take you up on that offer,"
Danny flies up in the air and sees Dani waiting for him with a smirk on her face.
"So I'm guessing you have a thing for Supergirl," said Dani
Danny blush a little "um no were just friends,"
"Hm sure you do,"
"Whatever" Danny made a ghost portal
"Don't worry I won't tell Jazz," Danny and Dani fly into the portal, and the portal closes.

(Author note: This chapter took longer than I thought it would)