Chapter 12

Re-edit: 5/30/21

High above Earth is a large space station that has the world's most fantastic and amazing superheroes. The space station is the Justice League Watchtower. Superman comes into the WatchTower after he drops Bizarro off to his homemade planet Bizarro world. Superman walks around the watchtower, greeting the other heroes that are on the space station. Superman stops at a large window that shows the view of the Earth and looks at the view.

"Hey, Superman," Superman turns to see the world's fastest man alive, the Flash.

"Hello Flash," said Superman

"So, what are you doing in the WatchTower?"

"I had to drop Bizarro back to his planet after he tries to 'save' Metropolis,"

"Was it difficult like the last the time he came to Metropolis,"

"No, just some minor damage, but I wasn't the only one dealing with Bizarro,"

"Who?"

"A superhero that goes by the name of Danny Phantom,"

"Never heard of him,"

"Well, so far his making a name for himself around Metropolis, and he met up with Supergirl,"

"And what is your impression of him?"

"He's a good kid,"

"And the last part of his name is Phantom right? So does that mean he is like a ghost?"

"Yes,"

"Freaky, hey maybe the kid know about deadman,"

"Are you two talking Danny Phantom," the two heroes turn to see Batman behind them

"Um Yeah, why did you ask?"

"Because he showed up in Gotham yesterday,"

"And that's a no-no for you," Batman gives Flash his famous Batman glare. "I think it's my time to go," Flash runs off.

"Did you have to do that to the Flash?" said Superman

"Not always,"

"Anyway, why did Danny Phantom come into Gotham?"

"He just passing by,"

"That sounds like a good reason to me,"

"I believe him. Did you have the chance to talk to him?"

"A little, and I told him that I would talk to him before I fly Bizzaro back to his planet,"

"And you say he's a ghost?"

"That what Supergirl told me,"

"Interesting,"

"So what are you boys talking about?" Superman and Batman turn in front of them to see a black-haired woman wearing a black top black, white button-down shirt, tuxedo vest and jacket, black tight shorts, net stocking, and thigh-high boots.

"We're talking about Danny Phantom Zatanna," said Superman

"Oh, that mysterious hero I heard a couple of times on my radio station and the internet. I never actually saw him. Can you guys tell me what he looks like?"

"I got something better," said Batman pulling a small device and shows an image of Danny Phantom flying up in the air

"Where did you get that?" said Superman

"I have my sources,"

Zatanna looked at the image of Danny Phantom, and a few things caught her eyes "no, can't be?" she thought, making a confused expression.

"What's wrong, Zatanna?" said Superman

"Oh, just that he looks like a teenager. I expect him to be older," Batman and Superman look at each other at Zatanna's answer and her expression.

"...Okay,"

Later Zatanna heads to the Watchtower teleport before getting stopped by Batman.

"Nice to you again, Batman," said Zatanna

"Are you going to tell me about that expression you made about Danny Phantom?" said Batman.

"Yeah, I knew you wouldn't fall for that lie,"

"so, do you know anything about Danny Phantom?"

"Yes, kind of?"

"Kind of?"

"See, some of the things Danny Phantom wore remind me of something I read a few years back, the red cape, spike shoulder pad, and mainly the green skull ring,"

"And that would be?"

"I'm not sure, and I'm not going to jump the gun and cause any conflict, so I'm going to the Shadowcrest and look into something,"

"Can I come with you?"

"I know if I say no, you would just come anyway, so yes, you can come,"

Batman and Zatanna step into the teleport, and they teleport from the Watchtower to Earth.

Meanwhile, back in Eli's apartment, Danny talks to Riley and Eli about what just happened.

"That's amazing you took on Bizarro, and you're going to talk to Superman," said Riley

"Yeah," said Eli

"I'm still wondering what he wants to talk to me about?"

"Maybe it's about heroics deed, and he's going to congratulate you," said Riley

"Or about maybe he wants you to join the Justice League,"

"I hold my breath on that one, Eli," said Danny

"All right, let's the call to the occult detective," said Riley

"Fine, but I still think he's a scam artist," said Eli pulling out the phone and dialing the detective phone number

Ringer goes on for a few seconds before someone answers the phone "hello, this is John Constatine speaking,"

"Um, yes, hello, I have a problem. I need your help," said Eli

"Let me guess they are a monster under your bed,"

"What no,"

"your best friend is a werewolf,"

"no,"

"feed something pass midnight,"

"no,"

"The bloody boogeyman,"

"No, I'm not a little kid,"

"sure you are, and I'm Santa Claus,"

"Look, are you going to listen or not,"

"Fine, I'm listening to you. What are you calling about?"

"See, I summon something into this world. I can't summon him back to his world,"

"...and that thing is?"

"The Ghost King,"

"Ha, real funny kid there no way a kid would summon a ghost spirit,"

"I'm not joking. I'm serious. I did summon the ghost king,"

"I look, I got another job to do, so I don't have time for this joke, goodbye," John hangs up.

Eli put his phone away. "Now what?"

"Now we go with Riley idea, and I'll try to get a hero attention," said Danny

"I'm sure everything is going to work out," said Riley

"I hope."

Author note: (1. Supergirl 2. Raven 3. Wondergirl ties with Killer Frost and Batgirl, and the poll will end after part 20. So keep voting if you want)