╰┈─➤ 22

| Chapter 22 |

| 12:34 |

"Yo, Y/N. I'm gonna go to the back for a bit, can you take over the register?" A certain brunette asked, "mhm, sure Rae." Y/N agreed.

The girl finish up cleaning the table and walked over to the counter. "Thanks dude." Rae smiled and walked to the back.

'Haha, you're welcome...how do I use this?'

Y/N stared at the small machine with a confused look until a sudden voice interrupts her thoughts.

"Heyyyyy!" A female voice called out. Y/N looked up and, "Haruka?" She asked. Y/N looked at the blue eyed girl walking towards her.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked, "what? You don't want me here?" Haruka replied, sadly. "No no, I just-"

"Haha I'm joking, and you said I could come yesterday!" The taller girl reminded, "I wasn't serious but, arghh oh well. Just don't annoy me too much."

"Yeah sure, whatever. Do I get a discount?" Haruka excitingly asked. "In your dreams." Y/N replied. "Aww, rude. Haruka commented

"Soo, do you want anything to eat? Or drink?" Y/N offered, "oh! Yeah, I'll get something later, I'm waiting for someone right now." Haruka said "Hm? Who?"

"My cousin! I don't think you've met her before. She's from my mom's side." She explained, "oh, you mean Kagami? Yeah I-"

"Nope, not her. Someone else." Haruka interrupted, "ohhh, Taru?" Y/N guessed again. "Nooooope, I told you, you never met her. I don't talk about her as much as I do with Kagami or Taru."

"Urrm, yeah I don't know. You have too many cousins." Y/N sighed, "well, go take a sit, I'll get you something to drink, it's on the house."

"Oooh, what is it?" Haruka questioned, "water." Y/N replied. "...but, water's always free." Haruka commented. "Yep, and that's why you're getting it. I ain't paying shit."

Y/N walked to Haruka's table with a two glasses of water on her silver tray. One for Haruka and one for the mysterious cousin.

The girl looked up and saw a teenage girl sitting opposite of Haruka and smiling. 'Is... that the cousin? They don't look alike. But I shouldn't question it.'

"Hey, I'm back. Here's your water." Y/N said and put the tray on the wooden table, she then took the water off the tray and placed them in front of the two girls"Yo, thanks, Y/N. Oh! And this is her!" Haruka said, "Y/N, meet my cousin... Kiara!"

"Haruka, don't talk so loud, uh, hi?" Kiara, shyly greeted. "Hello, uh. Nice to meet you?" Y/N lifted an eyebrow. "psssst, she's really shy but she'll get use to ya after a while!" Haruka whisper-shouted

"Uh, okay?" Y/N whispered back. 'This is really awkward um.' Her eyes were still on the girl, now fidgeting with her hair whiles looking to the side, a small red hue on her checks.

'Purple hair, bright green eyes, very different to Ha-' "Is there something wrong? Do I have something on my face?" Kiara asked, "Oh haha, no no. I was just uh looking at that plant behind you, yeah. Looks like I need to water it haha."

"I thought the plant was fake?" A sudden voice behind her asked, "hOLY-" Y/N quickly turned around and saw the pink-haired boy. His hazel eyes staring at Y/N.

"Oh haha, yeah uhh I forgot, thanks for reminding me, Akemi." Y/N laughed nervously. 'God damn it, Akemi."

"Urm okay, well, hurry up and get back to the register, Rae isn't back yet so better go and check on the costumers there." Akemi said, "I'll take it from here."

"Oh alright then, uh I see you two later" Y/N waved goodbye to her friend and Kiara. "Aw, alrighty bye Y/N, and why hello there pretty boi."

"Haruka, shut up." Kiara sighed.The (H/C)-haired girl took one last look before walking away. 'Hmm, I wonder why Akemi decided to make me go back to the counter, couldn't he just do it him-'

"GAH!" Y/N gasped, she wasn't paying attention and now bumped into someone. "Woah, easy there." A firm hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to them to stop her from falling.

"Don't walk with your head down." The voice said, "yeah, I'm sorry, uhh sir..." Y/N looked up and came face to face to a male with pale lilac hair and shiny pink eyes.

'Holy fuck, this is a costumer what do I do?!' "Um, I'm sorry about that sir, I'll be careful next time. Are you alright..." Y/N trails off as she noticed the boy looking down at her...

'IS HE LOOKING WHERE I THINK HE'S LOOKING?!' The girl felt her checks warning up as the very suspicious boy looked back at her and smirked.

"I'm fine, Y/N."

'Oh, he was looking at my name tag...curse my mind.' "Um yeah, alright haha, uh do you need anything?" The still bashful girl asked, "Hmm..." The make let go of her and tapped his cheeks with a finger to show her that he's thinking.

"Well..." His lips formed a cheeky smile, "do you know me?" He asked. "Uhh, sorry. I don't think so?" Y/N answered, confused. "Well, you should as I'm your best friend."

"Um, you're not my best friend?" Y/N questioned, tilting her head. The lilac-haired boy smiled and winked. He leaned in close to the girl's ear and whispered...

"Haruki Nikumi, pleased to finally meet you."

————————❤️———————————
————💛———————————————
————💜———————————————
—————💙——————————————
————🖤———————————————
———💚————————————————

•••————————❤️———————————————💛———————————————————💜————————————————————💙——————————————————🖤——————————————————💚————————————————