╰┈─➤ 13

| Chapter 13 |

|      7:46.       |

New Years had passed, you know what that means?
Yep
School.

The three childhood friends were walking to school together, they always do(well except that one time when Yakeru was sick but-)

Living in a neighbourhood where everything was near is pretty handy, with a nearby school, local park, even a mall!

It would seem like a busy neighbourhood but in fact, it's not, the opposite actually. The street where Y/N lives had always been a quiet, lovely street.

Apart from the dogs barking at 5:03 in the morning or the tantrums toddlers throw, the street was peaceful, maybe... too peaceful.

Of course, the three were bickering like they always do, but hey, it's entertaining for us readers.

"No, I told you it's 33" A-Yeon sighed.

"No, 81!" Yakeru argued.

"No, it's 33, you have to multiply the 9 with the 3 and add 6!" A-Yeon is explained.

"No, you add the 3 and 6 first! Then multiply by 9!" Yakeru replied.

"Ugh, Yakeru, come on, listen to me!" A-Yeon said, frustrated.

"No! Y/N what do you think? 33 or 81?" Yakeru asked.

"Uhhhh, I got 57..." Y/N said.

...

"How the fuck did you get 57?!" Yakeru yelled.

"Uhhhh, well, you see-" A-Yeon interrupted her, "Y/N, that is so wrong and I am disappointed."

A-Yeon shook her head and looked at Y/N with disappointed eyes.

"Listen, it's not my fault I'm so bad." Y/N pouted. She look back at her piece of paper with the very notthathard questions on it.

What were they doing you ask? Homework, where? On the fucking street while walking to school. Cant blame them though, can you?

"Ugggghhhh, why did you give me thissss???" Yakeru whined. "Because, like I said, Mr Lex asked me to bring this to you because you were ill and I was your only friend that knew where you live in that class." Y/N explained, already annoyed.

"You could of just lied to him that you didn't know where I live!" Yakeru argued, folding the paper and putting it in his bag "Now I have to do it."

"You know you can just, not do it right? Knowing you, I'm surprised you're actually doing it with effort." A-Yeon replied.

By now the three had gotten to the school gates, they quickly greeted the teacher who was in charge of the opening the gates and watching teens coming in to the school grounds.

"That's because Mr Lex loves me, in fact, all of the teachers love me! I wanna keep a good reputation so that I ruin the people's lives who have wronged me." Yakeru explained.

"Geez, what a teachers pet." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Hey! It's a genius plan! The more teachers who love you, the more they will believe you when you and a stupid kid get into a fight or some shit like that." Yakeru explained.

"Not gonna lie, that's a good way to ruin people's live, but like, why though?" A-Yeon asked, switching her outdoor shoes with her indoor ones.

"Uhh duh, ruin people's lives." The boy replied, "Anyways enough of Yakeru's master plan, what time is it?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know, probably like eight or something." Yakeru replied, "well if that's the case, we should get going. Don't want to be late!" A-Yeon said.

"HEY YOU, STOP TALKING IN MY CLASS!" Mr Lex shouted. "Sorry." Mitsu, one of Y/N's classmates, mumbled. "DID YOU JUST TALK BACK TO ME?!"

They were currently in everyone's favourite subject, maths,(Yayyy) and Mr Lex is currently yelling a troublemaker. The girl rolled her eyes when Mr Lex started lecturing how it was disrespectful to talk back so rudely to people older than you or some other things teachers say.

The H/C-nette sighed, putting a hand under her chin, she looked back down onto the notebook containing notes about maths, she then look back to Mr Lex, who was still giving a whole 1 hour lecture.

"Pssst!" She heard, turning her head to her right, Y/N saw Yakeru stretching his arms out to her. She looked at his hand which were holding a folded paper.

Y/N took the paper and opened it.

'Whatcha looking at?'

Y/N stared at the ink writing that was on the paper that was most likely ripped away from the rest of the A4 paper Yakeru had.

After a moment, Y/N picked up her pen and started writing.

'Whatcha looking at?'

'Why is your handwriting so messy? Took me a whole ass minute to read the first word'

She folded the paper, looked at Mr Lex and then back to Yakeru; giving him the note.

He looked excited to read the small note but then frowned at the message the girl wrote.

He picked up his pen and started writing again, after he was finished, he past it back to Y/N who would read, write and pass it to him again.

'Whatcha looking at?'

'Why is your handwriting so messy? Took me a while ass minute to read the first word'

'Meanie :('

'Go away, we'll get caught.'

'No we won't, and you haven't answered my question yet!'

'Ugh, if I answer will you stop passing me the messages?'

Before Y/N could give the note back to him, an unexpected voice interrupted them.

"ARE YOU TWO PASSING NOTES IN MY CLASS?!"

'Shit'

——❤️—————————————————
💛———————————————————
💜———————————————————
——💙—————————————————
🖤———————————————————
——💚—————————————————

•••——❤️—————————————————💛———————————————————💜—————————————————————💙—————————————————🖤—————————————————————💚—————————————————