╰┈─➤ 14

| Chapter 14 |

| 10:59 |

"So anything happened in class for you?"

Sounds of lockers opening and closing, girls gossiping, and clothes being folded can be heard in the girls changing room. The room wasn't too big or too small but it was definitely old.

It just got repainted when the school was closed for Christmas break but that didn't change the atmosphere or appearance much.

In the changing rooms were class 2-C and 2-D, neighbouring classes that only pair up when there's a special event or if it's gym class.

Gym class was the only time Y/N and A-Yeon can all spend time with each other during class hours.

Unfortunately, Yakeru couldn't be there since boys and girls were separated in case something happens...

"Not much, just some transfer students coming in our class from England." Answered A-Yeon.

"Transfer students? Don't they come in next week or something?" Y/N questioned.

"Well yeah but I guess they changed plans. Why? Did your class get any?" The brunette closed her locker and sat down, putting on her shoes.

"Well, no we didn't, that's why I was confused, don't they have like what? Five or more transfers in the second year?" Y/N asked, sitting down next to the girl and putting her shoes on.

"Well, I'm not sure then." Replied A-Yeon, "I don't know man, the school's weird, why don't you ask Ruru club if she got any?" A-Yeon stood up and lend her hand out to help Y/N stand up as well.

Y/N sighed, "sure, whatever, let's just go now before we get late."

"Alright girls, go take a quick break and we'll start the match in five minutes."

All the girls went to the side of the gym hall where the water bottles were. Groaning can be heard as they whines about how hard gym was.

Crouching down and taking a sip from her water bottles, the girl sighed. Her E/C orbs looking around the hall and staring at random people for absolutely no reason at all.

Her eyes stopped when she noticed a lonely girl sitting down on the floor. She didn't look Japanese and Y/N swore she had never seen her before.

"Whatcha looking at?" A sudden voice surprised Y/N. Said girl turned around and saw her best friend.
Before she could say anything, A-Yeon's eyes looked at the direction of where Y/N was staring at and spoke.

"Ah, that's one of the two transfer student in my class, Melody Rosethorn, I think."

Y/N stayed quiet and looked back at the girl.
She had long, navy blue hair that was tied up into a ponytail, galaxy blue eyes and looked pretty tall.

"She beautiful, isn't she?" A-Yeon asked. "Hmm." Y/N hummed in reply.

Then a whistle blew that drew the girls attention to the person who blew it, Ms Watanabe.
"Alright girls, five minutes over."

"Aghhh great, netball." A-Yeon groaned.

"Come on, it's not that bad." Y/N reassured her, "That's easy for you to say, netball is the only sport you like!"

"So what's you guy's resolution?"

"Don't write any."

"Sad."

After school was always the best... unless you have annoying friends.
Walking their usual way back home, the three were, once again, bickering.

Yakeru looked over to his right where the quiet girl was. "You okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Was the girl's replied, caring A-Yeon's attention, she asked, "what's the matter? Knowing you, you would have probably slapped this idiot by now."

"HEY!"

A-Yeon laughed, "kidding, kidding." Yakeru pouted before a worried face took over, "But A-Yeon does have a point, why so quiet?"

Y/N stayed quiet debating if she should tell or not, sighing in defeat, she thought it would be best to tell them.

"I... I want to get a job."

...

"What-"

"Hold on, a job? Why?"

The two stopped, demanding the poor girl for an answer. "Well... I just don't want to rely on my parents that much for money, and wouldn't it be a good thing to get some experience?"

Silence filled the air as her two friends looked at each other before Yakeru spoke, "well, if you want to, that's fine but..."

He trail off, Y/N looked confused, "but what?"

"You won't overwork yourself right?"

"Huh? No of course not."

The white-haired boy smiled, "good, I don't want to get a call telling me that you fainted or some shit."

A-Yeon laughed, "True, we don't want that, but what job are you thinking of?"

"Heh, I don't know actually." Y/N started walking again, "but let's go before it gets dark, maybe I'll tell you some of the jobs I wanna try out."

"Sure, c'mon, A-Yeon."

"Coming!"

————❤️———————————————
💛———————————————————
💜———————————————————
———💙————————————————
🖤———————————————————
———💚————————————————

•••————❤️———————————————💛———————————————————💜——————————————————————💙————————————————🖤——————————————————————💚————————————————