╰┈─➤ 19

| Chapter 19 |

|      15:49     |

'15:49pm, alright we good.'  Putting her phone away in her bag, Y/N walked into the cafe through the back door where she was supposed to enter.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help meeeee.' Y/N pushed opened the door and walked in very determined and totally not dying in the inside.

In front of her was a hallway leading to many rooms and the main area. Looking around, she saw on her right was a paper taped onto the wall that said:

"New staffs! Please go straight and turn a right then walk straight again, you will soon see a door that your manager will be in."

'Seems easy enough.' The still very brave and totally okay girl followed the paper's instructions and soon enough, she found a door with a paper taped into it:

"Please know and come in when you have permission. Tbh this is a general polite action that should be done without asked but I guess for some of yall, this is clearly too hard to do."

'Well then...' Her hand reached up to knock on the door, she knocked gently and waited. "Come on in."
A calm voice on the other side said.

The girl grabbed the door handle and pushed the door forward. She bowed her head a little and look up to see a man with red hair siting behind a desk with papers all over the place.

"Ah hello! You're Y/N right?" The man asked, he stood up and walked towards the girl holding his hand out.

"Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you Mr...uh?" The man smiled, "Kenji Hikaru, but you can just call me Kenji. No need to be be formal."

"Alright, nice to meet you." Y/N smiled back. 'Ahhhhhh kill me right now please.' "No need to be nervous, Y/N. I'm not one of those strict managers that yells at people for a stupid reason."

'How the heck did he-' "O-oh okay then." Silence, just plain old silence 'did I say the wrong thing?! Why has it gone silent? Is he weirded out? Bruh how do people do this.'

"Um so how did you know I was nervous?" Y/N questioned the young man. 'Frick, that was a dumb question, why can't I just talk like a normal human being'

"Y/N, I worked here as a manger for over a decade. I can tell when someone is nervous and I've been there before. Kenji laughs, "You should of seen what I did when I first worked here."

"Oh alright then, um, what now?" The girl calmed down a bit, relieved that he didn't judge her. "Well, I'm waiting for some others to come. They should be here soon. We hired quite a few."

After the redhead answered Y/N. The door opened revealing two other people. A boy and a girl. "Hello there!" The girl smiled.

"Hello, you're Rae Whelan correct?" Kenji asked, "yes! That's me!" The girl giggled. "Mhm, and this young man is Akemi Fujikawa?"

"Yes hello." The boy smiled, he looked over at Y/N who was awkwardly standing there. He waved at her and Y/N waved back.

"My name is Kenji Hikaru, your manager. Call me Kenji." The man introduced himself. "Nice to meet you!" The two said.

"Well, today is your first training. Don't worry, I won't go hard on you, but please do your best."

"Yes sir!"

"Alright. Now that I've told you all the basics. Go out there and do your best. If you are unsure, ask one of the employees to help." Kenji said. "I have to attend a small meeting so your seniors will take care of you."

"Alright, see you Kenji." Akemi waved. "Bye!" The three were left in the office. "Sooo, now that Mr manager is gone, what do we do." Rae asked

"Go out there and serve I guess?" Y/N replied. "Hm? Who the duck are yo- OW!" Rae flinched and rubbed the back of her head.

"DUDE WHAT THE HECK-" Akemi interrupted, "Don't be rude! Ahem, uhh hello. I guess you already know our names. What's yours?" The boy laughed nervously.

"The fu- I mean, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." The girl answered. "Oooh nice name, but mines better- oW STAHP!"

"IF YOU STOP BEING RUDE, MAYBE I'LL STOP AS WELL." The boy shouted, the two started arguing. 'Are they friend or something-'

"Um guys, we should stop and go to the main area. We're spending too much time, well, you guys are spending too much time arguing." Y/N suggested.

"Hmph, the girl's right. SLAPPING people isn't nice." Rae crossed her arms and dramatically turned her head away from the boy."

'When did I ever-"

"Well maybe if you stopped being so stupid, this wouldn't of had happened." Akemi argued back. "What did you-"

"OKAY LETS GO!" Y/N pushed the two out of the room and basically dragged them to the main area. Hopefully nothing can go wrong if they corporate, right?

————————❤️———————————
——💛—————————————————
——💜—————————————————
—————💙——————————————
—🖤——————————————————
———💚————————————————

•••————————❤️—————————————💛———————————————————💜——————————————————————💙———————————————🖤—————————————————————💚————————————————