╰┈─➤ 3

| Chapter 3 |

| 15:06. |

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

'Oh, shit-'

Before Y/N could turn around to the voice she dreaded so much, something, more like someone, crushed into her.

Now Y/N was sure she broke her back because of how strong the force was but let's be realistic, it was most likely not.

"C'monnnn, unblock me pleaseeeee!" Haruka, yep Haruka, whined. Shaking Y/N's shoulders.

"No."

"Whyyyyyyy"

"Because you'll just start spamming me again. With my name or with memes."

"But memes are gold!"

"I mean yeah they are not if someone is spamming you ones you've already seen.

The two girls argued until they felt a shadow behind them, both of them stopped, preparing for what was going to happen next...

"What are you doing talking?"

There stood Ms Kila, she was a cool teacher, you know, someone that was only there to make sure students don't poke each other's eyes out with a ruler but know when to get serious.

And today, luck wasn't on their side. Ms Kila was in a bad mood as, from what Y/N heard, a student managed to sneak in the teacher's lounge and broke the coffee machine, which was Ms Kila's only source of hope to not go crazy and murder everyone.

"Ignoring me?" Ms Kila asked, clearly annoyed at them.

"NO MS!" Both Y/N and Haruka replied they did not want to get a shoe thrown at them today...

☆彡
4 months ago...
"No, we should use blue."
" No red!"
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes!"
"No!"
"YES!"
"NO-"
"SHUT THE HECK UP YOU TWO!"

And then came a shoe flying at them in full speed, lucky it didn't hit Y/N or Haruka but instead, hit a poor first year.
☆彡
Ms Kila sighed "come on, do your work. You both understand right?"

"Yes Ms"

Haruka and Y/N are in the embroidery club together and met in the club when Y/N was still a first year. They both got along fine but when Y/N asked for Haruka's number and later on texted her, she found out that girl was a...

Otaku.

(Author: Haha me-)

Anyways, after school was always everyone's favourite especially if it's a Friday but nope, Y/N has to spend her precious time with a crackhead for one hour on a good old Friday :(

Sure she could quit the club but Y/N's love for embroidery is way too big. At least Ms Kila lets the members use their phones during this time.

Grabbing her phone out and looking for ideas for her new project she was assigned to last week, a message popped up.

You have unblocked this contact

'Huh?' The girl clicked on the message and saw her conversation with that chainmail dude.

'What the heck does he want'