╰┈─➤20

| Chapter 20 |

|      16:34     |

"It's so lonely without Y/N" A-Yeon sighed. "Wow, you still have me. Am I invisible?" Yakeru questioned.

"Yeah I still have you but Y/N is more fun" A-Yeom explained, she looked over and saw the boy with a hand on his chest and a disgusted look on his face.

"The disrespect, child." Yakeru said, jokingly moving away from the girl. "Shut up, I'm older."

"I don't care if you're older, I am offended" Yakeru crossed his arms and looked away from the brunette. "Then be unoffended."

"That's not a word?" Yakeru said,"I don't care, it's a word now" A-Yeon replied. "Well, anyways. What do we do now?"

"I don't know, maybe..."

"Yakeru, no"

"Yakeru, yes."

"No she won't like it- dUDE!"

"LETS GOOO!"

"Okay now what." Rae asked. "Uhh work I guess?" Y/N replied, "um let's ask someone if they can help us."

"Mmhmm, we know literally nothing apart from just be nice to the customers." Akemi said.

"Um well let's just start then, oH DIPS ON SERVING THAT DUDE WITH THE BLOND HAIR." Rae yelled.

"SHH, don't yell!" Akemi whispered-shouted as the brunette went up to the man."Agh that girl." The boy shook his head.

He looked over at Y/N, finally realising she was there.  "Uhh what do we do?" He asked, trying to make things less awkward.

"Uhh, guess we should just go around and check up on some people?" Y/N suggested. "Sure, I'll go do those few tables." Akemi pointed at the right side of the cafe."Mhm sure." Y/N waved. 'Um, now what.'

"Ya'll really just ignored me, huh?"

A sudden voice came from behind the girl. "hOLY SH-" Y/N turned around to see...

"RIKU?!" She stepped back from the ravenette. "Hush, keep it down. Those two yelling at the back already fried 2% of my brain."

"Anyways manager wan-" Y/N cut him off, "hold up, you work here too?!"

...

"As I was saying, before getting rudely interrupted, manager wanted me to give you guys your aprons and name tags but you guys just ignor-" Again, Riku got cut of.

"Wait you did mentioned that you worked in a cafe, but this cafe? How plot convenient." Y/N commented.

"How plot what now- wait never mind I see why you said that, anyways. Your name tags and-"

"Anyways you haven't answered my-"

"oH MY GOSH STOP- arrrgh okay, I worked here since July last year, there, happy?" Riku asked.