╰┈─➤ 15

| Chapter 15 |

| 15:54 |

'A part time job at a cafe, huh?'

It was a Friday afternoon which means club time for Y/N, which means...

"Y/NNNNN."

Haruka...

The girl sighed, "what do you want?" Not looking up to the girl as she tidied her work desk.

"Wow, not even a hello?" Haruka questioned, "whatever, anyways, let's go home now! Maybe we can watch some anime when we past my place!"

"Hmm, nah, sorry, Haruka." The girl stood up and face the taller female. "I...need to do something."

"Do what?" Haruka, once again, asked, "It's some business I need to deal with." Y/N answered.

By now the girls were walking towards the door to exit the classroom while saying their goodbyes to Ms Kila.

"What business?" Haruka asked,  a g a i n

"Oh my- look I just need to do something so I can't walk you home today, okay?!" Y/N snapped

...

Haruka smiled, "That's fine."

'It was that easy?!'

"Well... okay then, I'll see you next week, bye." Y/N turned away and started walking opposite of where she normally goes.

Normally, she would walk Haruka home as her house was closer to the school than Y/N's. Which is probably why Haruka didn't know where Y/N lived in chapter 9

With only taking a few steps from the school, Y/N stopped as she heard footsteps behind her.

The H/C-haired girl turned around quickly, on guard incase some creeps decided it was a good idea to kidnap a small girl in pure d a y l i g h t

Her eyes looked at the taller figure and...

"Haruka?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing? Aren't you going home?"
The shorter girl asked, her body loosing up.

"I'm following you!" She replied.

"Creepy but why?" Y/N questioned. "I don't want you to get kidnapped by some perverted dude living in a basement." Haruka replied, flipping her hair in a 'I am right' way.

"But, it's still daylight?" The smaller girl, confusing said. "But it's almost winter and it gets darker quickly when it's winter!" The blue-eyed girl reasoned.

"Well, if you don't mind, then I guess you can tag along." Haruka cheered like a child, "yay!"

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N"

"Whhhhaaaatttt?" Y/N said clearly annoyed."We there yet?" Y/N sighed, "No, stop asking."