🥀Talented Stranger// Rinko Shirokane x Pianist! Male reader

Requested by: OolopZ
Thank you for requesting! ^^

Also, ty for 900+ reads!

Additional information:
R/G means Random girl name

As you can see in the emoji in the title, this will be Angst.

Don't forget to drop a comment, Vote and a follow! ^^

Enjoy!

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV

"NO! THAT'S WRONG, WHY CAN'T YOU PLAY THIS SONG?!" My mother yelled at me.

I'm currently practicing piano, I've been practicing for like 5 or 6 hours with just a 1 minute break. My mother sometimes even wouldn't allow me to take a break if I kept on making mistakes.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

I finally finished playing that song perfectly without any mistakes. My mother let me to stop and continue tomorrow. I sat on my bed then I heard a notification from my phone. It was a text message from my girlfriend, R/G

R/G
____________________

R/G: honey! I'm hungry, let's go to that new fancy restaurant! You'll pay, okay?

You: umm... sure, hun, But.. Don't buy the most expensive ones.. Okay?..

R/G: geez, I can't do that! Are you THAT poor? If you are, then why am I dating you In the first place? Ugh..

You: .. You're the one who confessed to me?

R/G: ugh.. Whatever.. I confessed to you is because you're a pianist, so I assume you're rich.

R/G: alright, if you're not going to pay for the food I ordered, we're going to break up.

You: eh! R/G! Don't! I'm sorry.. I'll pay it for you, don't worry..

R/G: good, now don't keep me waiting.

_________________

I sighed as I turned my phone off. I picked up some clothes and was about to walk into the shower, then, my phone rang.

I picked it up.

"Y/N! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 5 WHOLE MINUTES! THE LINE TO THE RESTAURANT IS GETTING LONGER!" R/G yelled at me.

"Hold on, I'm taking a shower real quic-"

"NO TIME FOR SHOWERS, geez.. you're taking so long.." She said interrupting me.

"A-alright, R/G, I'm on my way!" I said as I ended the call.

Once I arrived, I saw R/G, and we walked in. And, just as I thought, she ordered the most expensive ones.

•♫•

Once we're done eating, I walked up to the cashier to pay, and I'm able to pay for all of them, but now I'm almost out of money.

"Hun, let's go to the mall and go get some Gucc-"
"R/G, I'm sorry, I'm almost out of money.." I said to her.

"Ugh, you're so poor. We're breaking up, no buts, goodbye!"

I was shocked and relived in the same time, R/G was finally our of my life, I know I could just break up with her, but I can't do it, I don't like to hurt other people's feelings.

I got home and slept.

The next day, my mother was kind enough to give me a few money for me to go on a short vacation since I did a great job at the piano yesterday, she also knew R/G broke up with me and she wanted to cheer me up.
I decided to book a room in a hotel and relax at a beach.

Once I got there, I heard some rock music. I followed the sound and found a stage. I recognize the band, it's Roselia.

I watched their live show until it was over.

But, I can't stop looking at a certain member with black hair, specifically, Shirokane-san. I don't know why, but she's really interesting to me.

It was getting dark at the beach, so I decided to go back to the hotel.

I got back to the hotel, and showered.

I got out and walked around the hotel. Then, I saw a piano. I suddenly have the urge to play it, so I asked one of the hotel workers to let me play it. They let me, and soon, I started playing.

•♫•

Once, I'm done playing, I heard a clap. I looked around to see where it's coming from, and it's... Shirokane-san..

Wait.. Rinko shirokane from Roselia?!!

"Um.. Nice playing.. I wish I could play as good as you.." She said.

"S-shirokane-san!" I said as I started to blush.

"Y-you know me?" She asked.

"Well, yea, I saw your concert in the beach today. My name is L/N Y/N, it's nice to meet you!" I said.

"I'm.. Shirokane Rinko.. oh right.. You knew that already, I'm sorry.." She said shyly.

"It's okay, Shirokane-san" I replied with a smile.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They're in their room, and I just decided to walk around this hotel.." Shirokane-san said.
"Y-you can call me Rinko If you'd like.." Shirokane-san continued.

"Alright, Rinko-san!" I said.

Rinko's POV
This is weird, I usually got nervous talking to other people, but this feels different..
My heart was pounding and I got more nervous around him, I'm not sure why.

..

There's no way I fell in love with him, I literally just met him

"Also, Rinko-san, I like your keyboard playing!" Y/N suddenly said.

"Eh?! Umm, thank you.." I said with a smile.
"I gotta go now, see you next time, Rinko-san!" Y/N said.

"Um.. Y/N-san! This might be a little weird, but.. Can I get your phone number?, I would love to meet you again someday.." I said without shuttering, surprisingly.

"Oh, sure, I don't mind, here.." He said as he took a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket and started writing his number.

"Here you go, Rinko-san!" Y/N said as he gave the paper to me with her smile.

"A-arigato.. " I replied while smiling back.

When Y/N's gone, I heard some noises behind me. I started to get scared.

"Rin-rin! Do you like that guy?" Someone said from behind.

I jumped and looked behind me. I realized that it was just Ako.

"Hmm? Do you, Rin-rin?" Ako said with a smirk.

"N-no.." I replied with a slight blush on my face.

"Ehh?? If you don't like him, you wouldn't ask him for his phone number~" Ako said.

"I-it's nothing, okay?.. " I said feeling completely embarrassed.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Alright, done!

Yes, ik it's bad, and it's not really Angsty, I love angst but I can't make good ones, I also don't want to go overboard on writing angst, so I apologize for that.

Have a nice day! ^^