💐My Spiderman// Saaya Yamabuki x Spiderman! Male reader

Requested by: Doctmar123

This was requested a long time ago.. I'm sorry for doing this really late..

Happy Halloween!! This chapter is a Halloween special!!

Anyways, enjoy!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Y/N's POV
"I'm glad you agreed!" My best friend, Yamabuki Saaya said from my phone.

"Of course I will, Saaya-chan. I would love to go to your party" I said with a smile on my face.

"Alright, see you tomorrow afternoon, Y/N-kun!" She said before she ended our call.

Saaya invited me to go to her and her friend's Halloween party, and I'm currently looking through my closet to find a perfect costume.

When I was looking though it, I found my old spiderman costume.

"Oh right.. My old spiderman costume.. I missed this.. Maybe I should wear this spiderman costume for the party" I said as I tried it on.

.
..
...
....

Sigh it's too small for me.. When was the last time I wear this?

I decided to go outside and find myself a new spiderman costume.

I went to a store where they sell Halloween costumes, and I found a decent looking spiderman costume, and when I tried it, it fits perfectly.

I went to the cashier and bought the costume.

"I hope Saaya-chan would like my costume.." I thought to myself.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip to the next day•♬•♫•.

Today is the day of the party. I showered and put on my costume.

I looked at the mirror and... Ngl.. I looked really cool with it on.
It makes me feel like I'm the spiderman in the movies.

After I got ready, I got out of my apartment and walked to the Tsurumaki Residence, where the party is held.

I got past the security there and got in.

The party was very crowded. I don't really know most of the people in there. I only know the people in Saaya's band, Poppin'Party.

I walked around to look for Saaya.

"Gasp you're here, Y/N-kun!!" I heard someone yelled.

I looked behind me and I saw that the one calling me is Kasumi-chan. It looks like she's wearing a witch costume.

"Wait! I'll call Saaya-chan real quick!!" She said as she ran off somewhere.

She came back with the rest of her friends, including Saaya-chan.

"Y/N-kun, you're finally here! I like your costume" Saaya said as soon as she saw me.

I blushed a little and thanked her.
She was also wearing a witch costume, and... She looks really cute with it on..
She's also holding a small bag, I assume it's filled with candy to give to the little kids.

"Onee-san! Look, we got candy!!" Saaya's younger brother said when he saw his sister.

"Yeah, and you can't have them, they're ours!" Her sister said.

Saaya smiled and them and gave them a headpat.

"Fufu~ alright then. They're all yours. Now have fun with your friends, okay?" she said while smiling at the two of them.

They nodded and walked away.

"Oh, I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. Please wait for me here" Saaya said.

Me and her friends nodded as she walked towards the bathroom.

Saaya's POV
I walked to the bathroom, and it's getting pretty dark, and I got a little scared.

As I was walking, I felt someone snatching my bag from my hands.

"HEY!! GIVE THAT BACK!" I yelled to whoever took it.

I chased after them.

Y/N's POV
"HEY!! GIVE THAT BACK!" I heard someone yelling. It took a few seconds for me to realize that it's Saaya's voice.

She's probably in danger!

I ran to wherever her yells are coming from.

Then, I saw a man, I can't see his face, but he's holding Saaya's bag.

Then, I also saw Saaya chasing after that man. She looks really tired.

In ran up to her and touched her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Saaya-chan, you can rest, I'll get him!" I said as I ran after him.

It only took a few seconds for me to catch him... Heh... I'm used to this.. I exercise every morning, and I should say I'm pretty fast.

I got Saaya's bag back and walked back to where Saaya is.

"Here's your bag, Saaya-chan!" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Y/N... Thank you so much!! You don't have to do that, you know.." She said as she took the bag from my hands.

She them started blushing a little.

"H-hey.. Did you see what's in the bag?" She quietly asked.

"No, I didn't. I wouldn't do that. That's your bag, not mine" I replied.

"W-well.." She said as she puts her hand in her bag.

She took out a melon bread with a little letter attached to its packaging.

"Well.. This is for you.. I know you really like my family's melon bread.. So..yeah..this is as a thank you for helping me take my bag back..thank you.. My Spiderman.." She said as she blushed with a smile in her face.

I blushed at what she called me.
I took the bread from her hands and thanked her.

"I'm definitely going to enjoy this, Saaya-chan!" I said with a smile.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

The party was over, and I was back in my apartment.

I took the letter that was attached to the melon bread and opened the envelope gently.

Once it was opened, I slowly read the letter.

To: L/N Y/N

Hey, Y/N-kun!
I'm glad you decided to come to the party!

I don't know what costume you're going to be wearing, at least when I'm writing this letter, but I'm sure you'll look great in whatever costume you decided to wear!

Anyways.. I have something to tell you, Y/N-kun..

I really liked you!

I know it's kinda sudden for me to tell you this, but I can't hold it for long..

You don't have to tell me the answer immediately, I'll wait.

With love, your best friend, Yamabuki Saaya.

»»---->

Woooh,,, okay I was finally done with that!!.. That was actually longer than I expected.. I thought it will not reach 1k words.. But it did.. xD

Anyways, this is a message for the requester:
I'm sorry that it took almost a year for me to do your request, and also, I'm sorry if this is wasn't what you expected.. You're probably expecting Y/N to be the real spiderman. But, I don't know much about spiderman, I didn't watch spiderman.. So.. Yeah.. I'm sorry.. But I hope you liked it!!

»»---->