💐🥀I'm just tired //Saaya Yamabuki x Male Reader

Requested by: AnimeLoverzz2005 thanks for requesting! ^^

As you can see from the emoji in the title, this will be fluff and angst.

Don't forget to drop a comment, Vote and a follow! ^^

Enjoy!

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV
I was just walking around looking for a part time job, and then, I walked passed a bakery, called Yamabuki Bakery. I was a little tired of walking around, and I decided to get something to eat. Once I walked in, I saw a girl with brown hair, around my age and a women I assume is her mother in the cashier.

"Welcome to Yamabuki bakery" The Girl with brown hair tied into a pony tail greeted me.

I smiled at her and took the bread I wanted.
I walked up to her to pay for it.

"So, what are you doing today?" She asked me.

"Well.. I was just walking around finding a part-time job.. I really needed it right now." I replied.

"Oh, really? Our bakery is looking for a new employee.. Would you like to work here?" She asked with a smile.

"Eh? Really? Sure, I would love to!" I said.

"Great, you're hired" Her mother said.

"W-wait, what? It's just like that?? No interview or anything??" I asked confused.

"Nope! I hope you'll enjoy it here!" She said.

"By the way, My name is Yamabuki Saaya, you can call me Saaya" Saaya-san said.

"I'm L/N Y/N, nice to meet you" I replied.

"Great, L/N-kun, I hope you'll enjoy working here!" Saaya said with a closed-eyed smile.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

So, I started to work there everyday I can, and so far, I got enough money I needed.. To take care of this.. Condition..

I also noticed something odd with Saaya-san, her cheeks always turned a little red whenever she's near me lately..

But, I gotta admit, Saaya-san is pretty cute..
..

"Y-Y/N-kun, are you okay? " Saaya-san called.

Shoot, I must've been spacing out or something

"Oh! Yes, Saaya-san!" I said while blushing because of embarrassment.

"Um, would you mind staying here for a while after your shift is over? I-I want to talk to you for a while" Saaya-san said as her cheeks turn pink.

"Oh, sure, Saaya-san, I don't mind" I said with a closed eyed smile.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip after the shift is over•♬•♫•.

I waited in the bakery after my shift is over.
A few minutes later, Saaya-san came towards me.

"Oh, Y/N-kun, you actually waited.." She said nervously.

"Of course, you said you wanted to talk to me for a while, what is it?" I said.

"O-oh! Um.. I.. " She said while shuttering a little.

"I.. I like you, Y/N-kun!" Saaya-san said a little loudly.

It took a while for me to realise what she meant, but when I started to realize, I started to blush.

"I-it's okay If you don't like me ba-mmph..!" Before she could finish her words, I kissed her on her lips. She was shocked, but kissed back anyways.

It was a quick kiss, since it's my first kiss, I think it's Saaya's too.

"You.. Like me too?" Saaya said with a blush.

"Of course, Saaya-san!" I said with a smile.

Then, Saaya attacked me with a hug, and of course I hugged back.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

We've been dating for 4 months now, and everything turned out perfectly fine. Both of or parents supported our relationship, and Saaya's siblings couldn't stop giggling at us whenever I kissed her forehead and when we're holding hands in front of them.

...

It was just a normal day at work, I saw a lot of customers visiting the bakery, but then, I suddenly felt a little sick..

Saaya's POV
I went back to the bakery after practicing, since Y/N's in charge of the bakery today.

I opened the door and saw Y/N, he's acting kinda strange..

His skin looked a little bit pale..

I went up to him and asked, "Y/N-kun, are you okay? You looked a little pale.. "

"O-oh! Saaya-chan! You're back, how's practice?" He replied with a forced smile.

"Y/N-kun, don't change the subject! I'm serious, are you okay?" I asked him, feeling concerned.

"I'm just a little tired, Saaya-chan, don't worry.... I gotta go to the bathroom real quick.." He said as he started to walk away.

"Wait, Y/N-ku-"
Then, when he's walking away, he fell onto the ground, unconscious.

I ran up to him, and said "Y/N-kun!! Are you okay??" Then, I gently shook him.

I ran and called mom, and we brought him to the hospital.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

The doctor came out of Y/N's room.

"How's L/N-san?" My mom asked.

"He's okay, and now he's conscious. You may visit him if you'd like" The doctor said.

"Thank you" I said and I walked over to his room.

I slowly opened the door, and saw him there, laying in a bed.

"O-oh! Saaya-chan.. Hey.." He simply said.

I ran up to him and hold his hand with both of my hands.

"Y/N-kun, you scared me when you fell unconscious" I said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, Saaya-chan.." He replied sadly.

"And, why didn't you tell me about this condition you have?.." I said as I was about to cry.

"I-I'm sorry, Saaya-chan, I just don't want to worry you" He said.

Then, he sat up on his hospital bed and I immediately hugged him

"You idiot, you still should have told me.." I said, and Y/N hugged me back.

"But, I still love you.." I said quietly.

"I love you too, Saaya-chan" He replied quietly as he smiled.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Okay, I hope you like it!

I hope I don't go overboard with the Angst tho-