💐Hat theif //Kokoro Tsurumaki x Male reader

Requested by: emraldknight
Thank you for requesting!

As you can see from the emoji in the title, this will be fluff.

Also, I'm sorry if this one came out late, it's because I've been busy and I was almost done with this chapter and I accidentally pressed one button (idk what I pressed) and Boom, everything is gone... I have to write everything all over again.. :(

Don't forget to drop a comment, Vote and a follow! ^^

Enjoy!

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV
I'm so excited! Tomorrow I'm going to the zoo with my girlfriend, Kokoro Tsurumaki!

I wonder what we're going to do..

I looked at the clock and realise that it's almost midnight.

I should sleep..

.•♫•♬•The next day •♬•♫•.

Kokoro and I agreed to meet at Hazawa coffee shop.

When I got there, she was already there, but she sat with a girl with cheek-length orange haired girl with brown eyes.

"Kokoro, you didn't say you're going to invite anyone else to the zoo?" I asked her.

"Well.. I forgot to tell you.. I told Hagumi about where we're going, and she begged me to let her join. So, can she join us?" Kokoro said.

"Well, okay.. The more the merrier.." I said.

"Yeay! This is going to be fun! Thanks for letting me join, Y/N-kun!" Hagumi said as she hugged me.

When she hugged me, I saw Kokoro's face, and she looked a little mad? Or jealous?

"E-eh, no problem, H-hagumi.." I said shuttering a little because I'm scared Kokoro is going to yell at us or something.

"Alright, let's get going!" I said.

.•♫•♬•At the zoo•♬•♫•.

We already bought tickets and we got a map to see which animals and in which location.

While walking, we saw one of those Zoo merchandise stores. They mostly only sell hats, so I just walked passed it.

Suddenly, Kokoro grabbed my hand, which made me slightly blush. Kokoro grabbed Hagumi's hand too and she dragged us to the store.

"Y/N! This hat is so cute!" Kokoro said as she took a sunhat with fluffy bunny ears on them.
"Yea, they looked cute indeed." I said.

"..."

Oh I get it.. She wants me to buy it for her..

"Alright, I'll buy it for you" I said as I took the hat from Kokoro's hands.

As I was about to walk to the cashier, I remembered someone else was joining us.

"Hagumi, do you want anything?" I asked her.
"Well, I really like this penguin plush.." She said as she took the stuffed animal from the shelf.
"Okay, I'll buy it for you" I said with a smile as I walked to the cashier.

"Aren't you going to get anything, Y/N?" Kokoro asked.

I shook my head.

"No, I'm good." I replied.

Kokoro's POV
"Your boyfriend is really nice, Kokoron, I wish I had someone like that.." Hagumi said.

I just simply giggled for a response.

Sometime later, Y/N came back from the cashier. He gave Hagumi the penguin.

"To my beautiful girlfriend.." He suddenly said as she placed the hat I wanted on my head.

"T-thanks, Y/N!" I said as I tried to hide my blushing face.
"Thanks a lot Y/N-kun!" Hagumi said.

"No problem, now let's look at.. The llamas first?" Y/N said.

"Sure!" Me and Hagumi said.

We looked at the llamas. They're currently eating.

"Hey, Y/N, let's take a picture with the llamas here!" I said.
"Sure!" Y/N said.

I took out my phone and handed it to Hagumi.

"Can you help us to take a picture?" I said.

"Sure, Kokoron! Get ready!" She said.

I posed with Y/N, then suddenly, I felt someone or something took my hat from the top.
I realized that it wasn't Y/N who took it, and it was...

A Llama?!!

//click//
I heard the camera from my phone.

Hagumi looked at the result and started laughing.
"A llama took your hat, Kokoron!" She said.

Y/N looked up an saw the llama with my hat on its mouth.

"Hey, give it back, you hat theif!" I said as I jumped to get my hat back.

Y/N also tried to get it, big he failed.

Soon, a zookeeper came and got the hat for us.

After that, we looked at a few animals and ate lunch there.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

It was getting dark, so me and Y/N said goodbye to Hagumi.

"Bye, Hagumi! See you at school!" I said.

"Bye, Kokoron, that was fun!" She replied as she left.

Y/N took me to my house //or mansion// and we sat in my couch for a while.

"Whew, that was tiring.." I said as I leaned on Y/N's shoulder.

"Yeah, it sure is.. At least you're having fun." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I blushed and smiled at him.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

A/N: alright there you go, a third one!
How was it?
Let me know in the comments!

Have a nice day!