💐Multiplayer //Ako Udagawa x Shy! Gamer! Male reader

Requested by: Me :p
I just wanted to write this, ok-

Additional information:
I made up the character's game username.

As you can tell in the emoji in the title, this will be Fluff.

Don't forget to drop a comment, Vote and a follow! ^^

Enjoy!

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Ako's POV
"I FINALLY WON, YAY!" I said loudly at my room. I just won a game that is very difficult to play. Rinko was almost going to beat me, but because I am Amazing, I won it instead of her.

"Ako, please keep you voice down" I heard someone said.

I turned around an it's just Onee-chan.

I jumped off my chair and walked up to her.

"Onee-chan! I finally won the game!" I said to her.

"Fufu, great then, but please keep your voice down, I'm trying to study" Onee-chan said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Onee-chan.." I said as I felt bad.

"It's okay, Ako" Onee-chan said with a smile and patted my head.

•♬•♫•.

Y/N's POV
I was sitting in front to my computer, feeling angry. I only got top 3 in the game I'm playing. The one who got top 1 is DemonprincessAko, and top 2 is Rinrin. I played this game for a few months, almost everyday so I could be placed in top 1.

Then, My older brother came into my room. "Y/N, stop playing games, it's late, you have school tomorrow" He said.

"Fine.." I said as I turned off my computer and my brother left.

I'm actually really different when I'm at school and at home.
At school, I'm really shy and awkward, with only one or two friends, but sometimes they forgot I exist and ignored me, but oh well..

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

I got to school at sat on my desk.

"Hm, I wonder how I can be on top 1 in (insert game here).. " I said.

"You play, (Insert game) too?" A girl's voice said.

I almost jumped from my seat.

"O-oh! Um, yes.." I replied, as soon as I realized that the one who talked to me was just my classmate, Udagawa-san.

"What's your username?" She asked.

"(Insert username)" I replied.

The, Udagawa-san gasped

"I remember you! You're placed it top 3, right??" She asked.

I just nodded.

"Mine's DemonprincessAko, and I'm placed I'm top 1!" Udagawa-san said proudly.

".. Wait.. You're the one who got top 1??" I said.

Somehow, my shyness goes away whenever I talked about my favorite games..

"Do you want to play multiplayer with me? I can ask my best friend, Rinko to join us too! Her username is Rinrin" She said.

My eyes widened.

"I-is she the person who got top 2? You two know each other?" I said.

"Of course, we're in the same band too anyways, you don't remember?" She asked.
I blushed because I was embarrassed for forgetting they're both in the same band.

"So, do you want to play with us?.. Um.." She said.

"L-L/N Y/N, you can call me Y/N.. Also, yes, I guess I can play with you.." I replied.

"Okay, Y/N-kun! Get ready to be lose from me because I'm just that amazing!" She said proudly.

"W-we'll see about that!" I replied.

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

At home, I started to play with Ako-san and Shirokane-san.

In the end, I still got top 3 because both of them are just too good for me.

But other then that, I made a new friend.

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

I hope you like it!