💐Brave//Rokka Asahi x Male reader

Requested by: Rookie-WP

Thank you for 7k+ reads! ^^

As you can see from the emoji in the title, this will be fluff.

Don't forget to drop a comment, Vote and a follow! ^^

Enjoy!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/N's POV
I ran up to my girlfriend, Rokka.

"Rokka-chan!"

She immediately turned to me.
"Yes, Y/N-kun?" She replied.
"Well.. I won these two tickets to that new amusement park at the school fair's bingo machine (?), do you want to go there with me?" I asked her.

"Huh? You mean that new amusement park that a lot of people are talking about??" She asked.

"I think so! I think it'll be a very fun date too!" I said while grinning.

Rokka blushed and nodded.

"Sure, when are we going to go there? " she asked.

" hm.. Probably at the weekends? "I replied.

"Sure! I think I'm free" she said.

"Alright!"

.•♫•♬•Timeskip•♬•♫•.

-At the amusement park-

Rokka's POV
"Y/N-kun!" I called.
"Ah, there you are, Rokka!" He said. 
"Where should we go first?" He asked.
"How about that?" I said while pointing at a duck boat (idk what they're called, pls-)
"Sure!" He replied while smiling.

We went there and it was a very relaxing ride.

After we got off that ride, we walked around the amusement park for a bit.

Y/N's POV
When walking around, I noticed that there is a haunted house. I actually don't like scary things, like haunted houses, actually.. I don't even think I'm brave enough to go there.. But I feel kinda curious of what's in there.. I also should ask Rokka to come with me so I wouldn't be alone.

"Hey, Rokka, do you want to go to that haunted house with me?" I asked her.

"H-huh..? That haunted house..?" She asked.

"Yes, don't worry, I'm not going to leave you, we'll stay together, okay? No need to be scared!" I told her to make her think I was brave enough.

"But.. I'm kinda scared, Y/N-kun.." She replied nervously.

I grabbed her hand,

"Like I said Rokka, I'll be beside you, you can hold my hand while we're In there if you'd like!" I told her with a smile.

"A-alright, then, Y/N-kun, let's go.." She said.

Then, we walked over to the haunted house and soon we got inside.

"I-it's really dark in here.. I'm scared.." Rokka said.

"I-it's okay, Rokka, I'm h-here, n-no need to be scared..! " I said while trying my best not to shutter.
It's okay, Y/N..you're the one who wanted to go In here.. I gotta look strong and brave in front of Rokka.... It's not like I'm.. Scared or anything...

We continued walking through the haunted house, we saw a bunch of scary dolls, and some things like an oujia board that's moving on its own..

While we're in there, I can tell Rokka's scared, she's been hugging my arm since we got in.

We got in front of a coffin, and I was curious to look at it because it looks really fancy, even though.. I'm actually kinda scared.

I walked over to that coffin.
Then, the coffin opened by itself and a mummy got out from it, scaring us both. I almost fell because I was very shocked and scared.

"Heeeeee!" Rokka screamed as she closed her eyes and hugged my arm tighter, she was shaking even more.

"H-huh.. W-what was that..?!?" I said while shuttering and shaking.

I ended up running, trying to find an exit with my girlfriend attached to my arm.

I finally found an exit and we're finally out of that haunted house.

"Heeeeee! Are we outside yet????" Rokka screamed, her eyes are still closed.

"Y-yes, we're o-outside, Rokka.. Don't worry.." I told her.

She finally opened her eyes, and stopped hugging my arm.

"T-that was scary!" She said, still shaking.

"Y-yeah.. Wait.. I-I mean.. it's not scary at a-all!" I said trying to sound brave.

"Yeah, but, you're still shaking, Y/N.." Rokka said.

We decided to go to a more fun ride to forget what happened In that haunted house.

Welp.. Looks like I failed to show Rokka that I'm a brave boyfriend..

»»————>

Alright! I'm done!, sorry for being gone, lmao- 💀

I hope you like it, and have a nice day!