Chapter Thirteen

08:33am, School hall, JFK

I was stood in front of my locker switching books and supplies for my next couple classes. I had Art and then history and I shared both of them with Vince and one of them with Ponce and Cleo. I hummed faintly having another look through my locker to make sure I haven't left anything behind till I felt a small tug on the bottom of my jumper.

I glanced down soon smiling taking notice in my tiny boyfriend.

"Hey short stack! What's the eh matter?" I asked as he shuffled shyly holding onto the rim of his coat gazing down towards his feet as I cocked a brow waiting for an answer.

"C-can I...get a kiss..?" He asked with a gentle tone as I felt my heart skip a little and my stomach drop. I'd honestly love to shower him with affection but I don't want anyone but Ponce to know of Vincent and I's relationship.

It's not because I'm embarrassed or don't want to seem like I don't care about our relationship. Just everyone in our school were dicks, once something got out it'll spread like wildfire. I just don't want to risk getting caught by Paul Revere of all people, snitching lying bitch he was.

I glanced down at Van, awkwardly biting my lip as I soon thought of an idea.
It didn't seem too bad and it was very much private in its own way.

"Sure Vince." I smiled as his face seemed to glow at my answer, I picked him up gently shoving him into my locker. He was kind of like a vintage doll on a shelf, he looked askance at first but caught on slipping a smile as I leaned my head in shutting the locker door slightly giving us some privacy.

"Well I'd say this is the first locker I've been in for something nice rather than being left in here.." he chuckled faintly as I grinned kissing his lips happily as he gently kissed back.
I soon parted causing him to whine and me to giggle.
"One more." He huffed pouting his lips as I chuckled nodding mumbling a 'fine' as I kissed him once more.

I extended the kiss a while longer I could taste a small hint of sweet vanilla off his lips, I felt myself lose all sense of knowledge and time. My arms started moving on their own around Vincent's waist and through his hair. I could feel him relax more into my hold and soon tense pushing himself away further into my locker as I hurried back shutting it as a bang from outside occurred.

I turned my head towards the sudden bang and noticed Cleo who was waiting by my locker with her fist angrily against the locker beside mine with a frown.

I felt so shaken and worried, had she caught us?

"I've called you several times! Why didn't you answer me?!" Her tone stern and her arms now folded close to her chest, I was still in the state of shock, I felt dazed from what I was doing before and I was just waking up.

I was just staring at her blankly.

"Well?" The cloned ruler asked awaiting a response as I shrugged not knowing what to say.

"I er...spaced out for a moment..." I answered as she gazed at me up and down before returning to her normal self and smiled.
"Well, if you're awake now you can walk me to my class can't you?~" Cleo smirked gripping onto my arm as I removed myself from her.

"But we er don't have the same class plus you can just walk with Abe...he is your uh boyfriend after all!" Cleo scoffed frowning rolling her eyes at me, like that's gonna do much.

"Yeah but you know your way so much better plus Abe doesn't know of our little make-out hide-out~" she smirked with purr as she began drawing circles around my chest with her finger as I started to feel a little uncomfortable around her.

For once she made me feel like I was gonna barf.

Perhaps I was just feeling guilty or worried, I didn't want Vincent to worry about Cleo and what not. I've made mistakes in past relationships and I really don't want to screw this one up, I truly love him.

I don't want his little heart to shatter.

"What's it gonna be Jack?~" she asked in a seductive tone as I sighed shaking my head with a fed up look.
"I think I'm fine here, go find Abe!" I told her crossing my arms as she gasped like she was offended and soon stormed off.

I wiped my brow with some relief as I turned round in a hurry unlocking my locker to find Vincent tucked away in the back quietly in a worried daze.

I smiled reaching a hand in tapping his shoulder as he slowly turned his head gazing at me for a moment before shuffling over.
"She gone...?" He asked softly as I nodded hugging his waist pecking the tip of his nose.
"Thank god! I don't think I could stand another minute trapped in this locker, I feel like it's gonna give me some weird PTSD.." he frowned sighing relaxing into my hold as he flopped forward hiding his face onto my shoulder as I gently caressed the back of his head happily.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Authors note

Sorry for the late chapter I'm generally struggling but please take this as a peace token!

Thank you!