Chapter Three

13:00pm, Cafeteria, JFK

The lunch hall was rather rowdy today or so more than usual god knows what was going on but I didn't really care. I just sat down at my usual table with Cleo and Ponce, we all socialised together and laughed while I guess you could say Cleo made a move on me. To be honest she was kind of annoying, moving from me to Abe and then just toy with our feelings. I'm generally surprised I'm still friends with her I shan't fall into her trap. I'll find myself a new broad or anyone really, I was open to anything.

As she grabbed my arm I was hoping to find something or someone to help me escape her. I know Ponce was here but that was just a simple seat switch and even then Cleo can still do stuff to me. I frowned gently as I continued my search and soon spotted my redhead partner.

"Sorry I'll eh be right back." I cooed as Ponce nodded and Cleo frowned as I escaped the table and hurried over towards him. He kind of looked lost like he had no where to sit or forgot where he was.
"Ay short stack!" I grinned as he jumped slightly like I scared him till he noticed me and sighed.
"What do you want Kennedy?" He asked cocking a brow as I chuckled and crossed my arms.

"Well I er couldn't help but notice you from my ah table and was wondering if you'd like to join us." I shrugged as Vincent fidgeted a little with the rim of his coat seeming to contemplate my invitation.

"Won't you get I don't know..get laughed at if I was at your table?" He mumbled shyly as I scoffed.
"Course not! You're my friend after all, plus we could tell em were still working on that project if it makes yah feel bettah!" I hummed nudging his shoulder lightly as he groaned faintly holding onto the shoulder.

"Fine, I guess it would be kind of fun." He smiled as I nodded taking a hold of his arm as I dragged him towards my table before he could change his mind. We soon made it back as Cleo and Ponce were talking as soon as they saw me I was greeted back.
"Cleo move beside Ponce would yah?" I asked as I leaned a hand on the table as she frowned crossing her arms.

"Why should I? I wanted to sit beside you!" She whined as I rolled my eyes gently shaking my head.
"Come on doll, We have a new member to the table so I wanted to make him feel welcomed." I smiled gently pushing Van Gogh forward I could feel him tense as he was close to Cleo. She scoffed glaring at him as she kicked a leg over the other.
"I'd never give up my seat for a loser, we're supposed to sit together! Why can't we?" She continued to whine as I gave up asking her and soon turned to Ponce.

"Hey Poncey, do you mind moving?" I asked as he nodded with a smile.
"Sure thing Jack!" He cooed getting up as I grinned patting his back as he switched seats.
"Thanks man I owe yah!" I hummed sitting down in Ponce's seat as Van slowly shuffled to the seat beside me while Cleo got up.

"Well you boys can have fun, I ain't sitting opposite of some art geek, I'll be away finding Abe.." she huffed strutting off as I shrugged while Vincent glanced down at the table awkwardly. I gently nudged him as his eyes met mine while I smiled patiently at him as he returned the smile nodding.
"Don't mind eh her okay! She's just a bit of ah bitch!" I chuckled as he chuckled faintly probably still a bit uncomfortable but I wouldn't blame him Cleo can be a scary girl.

"How about we chow down and forget about her!" I suggested bringing out my lunch box as Ponce was already digging into his lunch while Van Gogh gazed off quietly.
"Do you not have any lunch?" I asked as he shrugged as I sighed gently breaking off half of my sandwich and slide it over on the plastic bag it was packed in.
"Here eat up." I cooed scarffing the other half of the sandwich as Vincent stared at his half with a smile as he nodded picking it up.

"Thank you.." he mumbled as I grinned watching him slowly pick at the sandwich with small mouse bites.
"It's no problem just remember your lunch next time or I'll have to keep feeding you mine." I chuckled finishing off my sandwich as I nit picked at my lunch handing things that I didn't like over to Vincent. He would stare at the stuff and hand it back if he didn't like it either so most of it ended up with Ponce as Vincent kept an orange slowly peeling it as he soon plopped a piece into his mouth with a satisfied sigh as he leaned back in his seat.

The bell soon rung signalling that lunch was over, we all groaned packing away our stuff and stood up from the table and grouped together following the heard into the corridor to head to Mr. Sheep-mans history class.