Chapter Seven

18:43pm, Dining room, JFK

I was finishing up my dinner I was having a roast chicken dinner with my dads. They were mostly talking as we ate while I stayed quiet quickly shovelling bits into my mouth, I think I had been shoving too much in as my cheeks were the size of a hamsters. Even my dads noticed and they gave me this weird look like they were angry or just confused or disgusted.

"Baby, why're you in such a hurry to eat your food you might choke." My dad asked placing down his cutlery as he glanced at me with an eyebrow raised. I shrugged slowly gulping down what I had in my mouth before I answered.
"I uh...am just hungry" I cooed as my dad sighed shaking his head.

"Well please take your time I don't want you choking to death on some chicken..I want you to die a happy old man!" He chuckled as he soon dug back into his dinner. I rolled my eyes as I soon went back to eating what I had left.

After a short while I finished grabbing my plate and took it to the kitchen and ran off up stairs to my room.

I hurried in shutting the door as I stripped from clothes shoving on some black shorts with white edges and a red t-shirt that had a white strip across the chest. Kind of like my jumper that I wore.

I sighed grabbing my Toshiba satellite laptop and flopped onto my bed, I opened it up and clicked onto Skype. It didn't take long before I tapped onto Ponce's contact and video called him. After a few rings Ponce soon answered he wasn't on the camera I assume he was changing.

"What's up Jackie boy?" He called from behind his computer as I smiled with a quiet chuckle as his ass poked in site of the camera he was clearly struggling to put on some socks.
"Nothing much Poncey, just checking er in on yah!" I hummed crossing my legs as he soon sat down in front of his desk with a towel round his neck. His hair was also down and a bit damp, he probably just came out of the shower.

"I appreciate that man but umm I'm kind of in the middle of changing." He smirked gently chuckling as I chuckled along with him.
"Yeah I er uh can see that." I grinned as he rolled his eyes shaking his head gently.

"So Jack did you have a reason why you called?" Ponce asked walking off as I hummed leaning back.

"Not really no...I just wanted to talk to someone." I shrugged as I heard some shuffling about before Ponce showed his face again and he was wearing a white T-shirt.
"Not to sound rude Jack but why didn't you call Vincent? I thought you two were close?" He asked as I awkwardly scratched the back of my head.

"He was just my art partner for some dumb grade, I doubt he wants to hang around me anymore." I frowned gently glancing off as I heard Ponce hum while I felt like he was staring at me. I looked back at the screen and saw that he was, he had a smirk on his face and a cocked brow.

"What?" I asked as he shrugged pretending like he didn't know what I was on about.
"Just seemed like you two were getting along great, I think it'd be disappointing if you two stopped!" He smiled as I felt as if my cheeks were boiling.

"I uh guess.." I mumbled shyly as he nodded leaning back into his seat with crossed arms.
"Well sorry to cut it short I'm gonna go blow dry my hair." Ponce stated as I nodded.
"Well I need er a shower I'll see you Monday." I cooed as he waved goodbye and soon we hung up on each other. I sighed shutting my laptop while placing it aside onto my nightstand and soon laid back into my pillow with a yawn.

I gently turned onto my side glancing down over at the ceiling mirror I had taken down a couple days ago. I gazed at my reflection and sighed soon getting up. I made my way over towards my en-suite and switched on the shower.

I stripped out of my pjs and soon hopped in, I stood a while letting the hot water spit on my face. I gently shut my eyes, it was dark and quiet despite the water running, it was nice.

After a while my thoughts drifted to what Ponce was saying about Vincent, should I have called him? And if I did what would I say?

It's not like I've done that before, I've only called him up if we had to meet up and such. But just to call him out of the blue and try to have a conversation with him. I think it'll be awkward for the both of us.

Though it got me thinking while I'm on the subject of Van Gogh. What'd he mean about me confusing him or something. I hadn't thought much of it when we were together, I did have fun when I was around him. He wasn't like my other friends I could be myself around him and he wouldn't judge me for any silly thing I did.

I admired that about him.

I soon shook my head making Vincent leave my thoughts and soon went to grab the shampoo pouring it into my hair and scrubbed till it became a bubbly cloud. I smiled feeling a slight warmth on my cheeks as a random thought of Van Gogh popped into my head and soon opening my eyes most of the shampoo had washed out, I scrubbed away the rest and washed my body before stepping out the shower, grabbing a towel wrapping it around my waist.

I soon grabbed my pjs and headed back into my room to change and get an early night.