When Realization Hits

Sonny's P.O.V

After MiMi left with Nick, I began to get dressed for my own hot date with Vanessa, the girl from Facebook. I didn't personally know her, but she was an acquaintance of Jaylins, and I guess she heard about me through the grapevine.

As I went over to my closet and searches for an outfit, I couldn't help but think about how amazing MiMi had looked in that dress and stilettos. Truth be told, she didn't even need the accessories or the make-up she was naturally gorgeous.

I took out a dress shirt, took a look at it, and then put it back deciding not to dress up. It wasn't like we were going out or anything. Nope, we were going to do a lot of 'hanging out' in her room. In the end I chose to wear a Red zip up hoodie, and a White T-shirt and the Red, Grey and White Jordan 13s.

I went over to the mirror, and tussled my hair around a few times, then put on my deoderant, cologne and my necklace.

Luckily for me, Vanessa's dorm building was only a few minutes walk from mine. As soon as I walked outside, shivers went up my spine, damn it was cold outside. I quickly made my way towards her dorm,once I got to her building,I climbed the stairs to the second floor, and knocked on room door 19.

"Hey there." She said with a smile as she opened the door.

"Hey." I said returning the smile.

She took a quick look at me, up and down and I could tell by the look on her face, a few dirty thoughts had passed through her head. Hey, its not my fault, I just have that effect on people.

"Come on in." She said gesturing for me to come inside.

I went in the room and took a look around. It was interesting, I could tell she was into Rock because of the different posters that she had up. I could also tell she wasn't afraid to show her gay pride, since she had a couple posters of naked girls, some of which were kissing each other.

"You like it?" She asked, noticing I had been looking around.

"Yeah its cool." I said taking a seat on her bed.

She sat next to me, and we talked for about 15 minutes. I wasn't big on talking, especially when I wanted to get right to business, but she wasnt bad to talk to. 15 minutes was my limit though, I soon began to imply that I was ready to get physical. As she began to talk about a concert she had recently gone to, I put my hand on her thigh, slowly making my way up. She caught on, and we began to make out. "Not bad" I thought as our lips continued to move as one. She moved from my lips, to my neck, and began to unzip my jeans. After a few minutes, she was naked and we had sex for about 2 hours.

"Wow, that was amazing." Vanessa said lying back on her bed out of breath.

"Yeah, well ya know." I said with a smile as I fixed my jeans.

Vanessa giggled, then sat up.

"From what I hear, its nearly impossible to get you to spend the night." Said Vanessa, wonderment in her voice.

"Yeah, you've heard correctly." I said with a smirk.

Her face looked disappointed.

"If it makes you feel any better, you were good. And I never just hand out compliments," I said with a wink.

Vanessa blushed, then smiled. She had an edgy cuteness going for her.

"So I guess I'll see you around some time?" She asked hopefully.

"Sure." I said unsure whether I was going to really call her after tonight.

From tons of previous experience, I learned that it was hard for me to have friends with benefits. Why? Because some how the girl always ended up falling for me, and then it was hard for me to get them to leave me alone. So I tend to stick to one night stands.