So Difficult

Sonny's P.O.V

After talking to Kasey, I had gone back to my room, and decided that I needed to distance myself from MiMi for a little while. I need to give myself time to get used to the idea that she was in a relationship now, so that I didn't do anything rash. I tried to avoid her when I could, but it was so hard. By the end of the week, I decided that was enough distance, and things went back to normal.

My partying, drinking and sleeping around got worse, but it was all I could do to block my feelings.

As the months progressed, things got easier, but I knew tonight would be a tough night. MiMi was staying over for the night with Nick for the first time, and I knew what that meant.

It was 6pm, and she had an hour until he came to pick her up. She was in a frenzy, going through her stuff, trying to pick out the best outfit and lingerie. She was so cute when she was going nuts.

"Oh my God, I have like nothing sexy, and I'm going to look so disappointing and..." She said before I cut her off

"Naomi calm the fuck out babygirl!" I yelled jokingly

She shut up and continued to search through her drawers, eventually picking out a red laced bra and matching panties.

"I'm going to try this on, you need to give me an honest opinion." She said, making her way to the bathroom.

When she came out, my mouth dropped, but I quickly closed it before she could notice. She was the sexiest girl I had ever seen in my life. The red color looked good with her skin color and dark hair, and I just wanted to run my fingers along her curves. She had a body like a coke bottle. Yes, I would be having some very inappropriate dreams tonight.

"Very sexy." I said with an approving nod

She smiled, then turned around and looked in the mirror at herself. Damn her ass could gibe Beyonce a run for her money. I really was using everything I had to hold myself back from ripping off the skimpy lingerie.

A thought then crossed my mind. Sure, I had the enjoyment of getting to watch her while she wore this now, but Nick would have the pleasure of taking it off. I almost puked at the thought.

"But..." I began but she cut me off

"But what!??" She asked

"But if I was you, I would test him a little. Why not dress as you usually do rather than sexify yourself, I mean, he shouldnt really care." I said, hoping I made sense

"I have to, even if he doesn't care, I do." She said making her way towards her closet.

Damn, it almost worked.

She ended up picking leggings and long grey top. To my disappointment, she put them on, covering her goddess body, and then began to work on her hair and make up. I went over and laid down on my bed, pretending to be reading, but was really sneaking looks at her. By the time she was done straightening her hair, and going her make up, it was 6:55p.m. She took a final look in the mirror, slipped on her Ugg boots, put on her North Face jacket and sat at the foot of my bed and fiddled with her hands and looked down at her feet.

"You look fine and everything is going to go smoothly." I reassured her, sensing her nervousness.

She looked at me and smiled appreciatively. Just as she was about to say something, there was a knock at the door. Before she could jump up, i held her back, giving her the, "I got this" look, and going to open the door. It was none other than, Nick of course.

"Hey Sonny." He said tipping his head.

"Hey." I said giving him a nod and looking at him, I didn't trust anything about this kid