There's A First For Everything

MiMi's P.O.V

It was December, and it had been two whole months since Nick and I began dating. I didn't think things could get any better than our first date, but I was totally wrong. He was the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, always doing cute things for me, and taking me out on the most original dates. I was the happiest I'd ever been, hands down.

Things with Sonny had been weird that first week when Nick and I had begun dating. It seemed like he was kind of trying to avoid me, and just when I was about to question him about it, things went back to normal. I assumed he had just been worried that things might change between us, so I made sure I be there for him, even more than I had before.

Bottom line, every aspect of my life was going well so far.

"Remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If he doesn't understand or tries to force you, just call me and I'll kick his ass," Sonny said with a smile

It was Friday, and we were walking back to our dorm, from our last class. Tonight Nick and I were celebrating our two month anniversary. It was the first time I'd be spending the night at his place. In fact, it was the first time we were spending the night together. I was extremely nervous, I didn't have much experience in the department. Sure, we fooled around, but we hadn't gone all the way yet. If it happened tonight, it would be our first time, he would be my first time.

"He would never!!" I exclaimed playfully punching Sonny on the shoulder.

"You say that now, just wait until he get horny." Sonny said as he quirked an eyebrow and smirked.

"Oh trust me, I've been around him when he has, its quite a turn on." I said

That got him to change the subject.

"You know, I hope while you sleep in your lovers arms tonight, you think of me, all alone in the dark room," said Sonny trying to guilt trip me.

"Alone? Hah. At the rate you've been going this month, I wouldn't be surprised if I came home in the morning to find two other girls in your bed." I said shaking my head

This past month, it seemed like Sonny had a different date each night. He never briyht them back to our room, but there was definitely more than one occasion in which he creeped back in the room well after 3. I knew it was his lifestyle, and that he was content with it, but I couldn't help but feel sad for my best friend. He was so special, and I wish he chose to share himself with just one person. Every time I brought up relationships and commitments, he would laugh, saying that the idea made him sick, but I could totally see him in a relationship.

"Maybe," he said with a wink, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I narrowed my eyes at him, he stuck his tongue out at me and we both laughed.