Never Felt So Sick

Sonny's P.O.V

I didn't sleep that night, instead I was up.thinking about what I had to do in the morning, and how I was going to do it....or maybe I'd just keep it as a secret to myself, but then I thought what kind of friend would I be if I didn't tell her.

I was still in bed when she strolled into the room around 12. She still looked beautiful, even though I can imagine she had an intense night. The worst part was that she looked like she'd just gotten off cloud nine, I never felt so sick.

"Hey," I said sitting up

"Hey, did I wake you?" She asked apologetically

"Nah, I was actually waiting for you to come back." I said trying to.sound normal

"Aww well I'm yours for the day. Oh my God, last night was so amazing, I can't wait to tell..." She began but I cut her off.

"MiMi stop, I need to talk to you." I said seriously while getting off my bed.

Damnit, I had no clue what I was going to say. No matter how much time I put into this last night, I don't even think there is a best way for you to tell someone that the person they love is a lier or whatever you want to call it. No, there really is no nice of breaking someone's heart.

"What the matter?" She asked

"Might want to take a seat."

She immediately complied, taking a seat, and lookimg up at me cocerned, I sighed and ran my hands down my face as I looked her.

"Its about Nick." I started slowly

"Okay, what about him." She asked

"Well, the same night you two had made it official, he was at a party that night, same one that Kasey was at, well basically what I'm.telling you is, he hooked up with one of the girls he was dancing with. I don't think he meant to do it, but he was pretty wasted. I know what its like to be like that so it was probably unintended." I said trying to help the kid out

I waited for her reaction, but she didn't do anything. She just sat there, staring at me with a blank expression on her face. I couldn't tell if she was trying to process what I had said or if it'd gone in one ear and right back out of the other.

"Kasey must've made a mistake." She said with a laugh

"MiMi, she's 100% sure that it was him." I said looking at her

"She made a mistake!" She yelled, her voice full of desperation, almost as if she needed it to be a mistake.

"MiMi..." I started, but she cut me off

"We'll solve this now, Nicks at his dorm so let's get this straightened out." She said regaining her composure

I changed into a pair of sweats, a Black t shirt and put on my shoes before heading out the door with her. The walk to Nicks dorm was silent and deep down I had a feeling that it wouldn't go so well. We reached Nicks room and she knocked on the door, and waited for him to open the door.

"Hey baby, wassup Sonny." He said a little surprised, but estatic after he opened the door.

"Hey, can we talk?" MiMi said unreadably

"Sure, come in." He said a little confused.

She walked past him and walked inside, I stood against the wall and folded my arms over my chest not getting in the middle of anything, she walked in and stood in front of his bed.

"Nick, Sonny said that Kasey saw you at a party that night you and I became official, apparently you hooked up with another girl, but I know she made a mistake. Can you please tell him that so we can put this all to rest?" Asked MiMi, plea in her soft voice.

The second after MiMi had finish speaking, Nick's face fell. His smile immediately went away, I sighed and put my head down as I shook it, "All you had to say was it was an accident bro." I said to myself. I noticed he tensed up and looked over at me briefly silently asking me to help, I shook my head and mouthed for him to tell her.

"Nick..." MiMi said uncertain

"MiMi, I'm so sorry, but I can explain, I drank to much that night and I didnt mean to...ask Sonny, happens to him all the time." Nick said referring over to me

"Its true?" She asked, her voice cracking.

"Yes," Nick said flatly while putting is head down.

What happened next occurred so quickly, it was almost like a blur. MiMi immediately covered her mouth,her eyes teary and ran out of Nicks room. He began calling after her, but before he could run to catch up with her, I stopped him.

"You're the last person she wants to see right now, I'll talk to her," I said viscously, leaving the room to run after MiMi before he could respond.

I guess my words had sunk in because he didn't come after us. MiMi was a fast runner, and I was only able to catch up with her when she got to our room. When I got in the room, she was on the bed, face in her pillow, crying hysterically, I closed the door and walked over to her, trying to comfort her.

"MiMi, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do this to you, but you had to know. You deserve so much better than that." I said rubbing her back

She didn't speak, but continued to cry. She cried for almost half an hour, and I didn't leave her side, rubbing her back and saying comforting words. I wasn't sure if they were helping or even if she was listening, but I would never dare to leave her side. Seeing her in this kind of pain killed me, but I would do whatever I could to cease it.

After another hour, she turned to lay on her back. The tears had stopped, but her face was stained with tear marks. I laid next to her and wrapped one arm around her, and held her.

"Everything is going to be okay, I'm here for you, and I will never leave your side." I said gently kissing her head

******************************************************
THIS IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE LAST CHAPTER, I'LL BE UPDATING MORE WHENEVER I CAN .......BE SURE TO FOLLOW AND/OR VOTE N COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS -KTC
******************************************************