EDITING- 02

"Char wake up"

I must've fallen asleep while we were watching a movie because i felt completely lost when Will woke me up.

"What? It's not morning yet" I said rubbing my eyes. "Yeah well, a noise woke me up and I didn't want to be alone" Will said as he lifted the blanket from my body.

Bruh really? "but I'm tired William" I said trying to convince him to let me sleep but he took my hand and made me follow him downstairs.

We sat down at the dinning table and talked for about an hour because Will was too scared to go back to bed.
"Can I tell you something" I nervously asked Will. He looked at me and nodded.

"So you know, me and Sam are pretty close." he made a weird face, "he likes you, you know?"

I went on and told him that I was thinking about giving him a chance. "What can I lose at this point?" He shrugged.

I don't think you should tho, he said with a serious almost scary face.

"But why?" I asked.

"It's pretty obvious that you don't like him. But on the other hand, you and louis are a perfect match." his answer made me a little bit uncomfortable.

That was the end of our long night talk because I couldn't think about anything else and couldn't be bothered to listen to what he had to say.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

gracieabrams

liked by finnwolfhardofficial, ashemusic and 108,273 othersgracieabrams woke up to this :)

gracieabrams woke up to this :)

View all 827 comments

finnwolfhardofficial wish i was charlotte rn
— view 16 previous replies
gracieabrams yeah me too
— view 7 more replies

louispartridge sleepyhead
view 32 previous replies
gracieabrams 🤭
william.franklyn.miller u wish the cat was u
view 15 more replies

username i ship the cat and charlotte
username when are we having a collab with u and niall?

ashemusic so cute💓
view 59 previous replies
gracieabrams she is!
view 7 more replies

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Morning princess" Gracie said in my ears. I was sleeping. I opened one eye and saw my three best friends starring at me.
"What are you all looking at? Am i naked?" I said as a joke obviously.
Louis looked at Will with a small smirk and raised one of his eyebrows. What was that?
Gracie took my hands to help me get up. "I'm tiredddd" i yawned. "Oh shut up, it's almost 11" Will said.

Breakfast was ready, I'm pretty sure William made it. "Where is everyone?" I asked confused because we were 8 in the house when I fell asleep and now we're only 4.

"Natalia's in the bathroom, the rest left" Louis answered as he filled my cup with orange juice. I smiled and took my cup from his hand making sure that I slightly touched his fingers.

It was already 5pm and Gracie had left 20 minutes ago to go record her new song.

Me, Natalia, Will and Louis were watching Finding Dory but no one was really watching it. We were all in our phones, Will playing Clash Royale, me online shopping and Louis... i don't know.
He was texting someone. Surprisingly, Natalia was also texting someone and laughing at her screen. I could see them from the side of my eyes, glancing at each other.

And all of a sudden I couldn't stop thinking about the past night.
Did William really meant what he said yesterday night? Or was he just playing with my head?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

me
who are you texting with that face

louis🙇
Ur mom

me
oh okay then
how's Nati?

louis🙇
Okay stop.
I'm not texting anyone

me
i'm offended
i' m not that oblivious Louis🙄

louis🙇
I
Am
Not
and maybe u are🫥

me
ouch
💔💔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Well if that didn't tell me anything...

liked by gracieabrams, louispartridge_ and 15,839 othersnataliajo last night💋

nataliajo last night💋

view all 293 comments

samyul__ Okay maam

charlottehoran1 oh my god😍😍
|_ nataliajo all u😘

louispartridge_ I like
         |_ nataliajo me too!

gracieabrams lipsssss, eyes o.m.g

william.franklyn.miller are those my shoes?
|_ nataliajo maybe

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃