18

"Hi Charlotte!" Millie said opening the door. I got in the house and talked a bit with Millie until her sister came. "Since when are you there?" She asked confused, I laughed and said "Maybe 5 minutes" Issie slapped her mouth and mumbled "Oh I didn't hear you..."

"Hello" Issie's mom said when we passed the kitchen. She was making dinner or something like that. I haven't seen her in like a month, I never really come here. " Hi (Mom's name), I missed coming here" I said smiling. She stopped doing what she was doing and gave me a hug "You're always welcome here sweetie" Issie rolled her eyes and took my arm to take me to her room.

It was almost Issie's birthday. Today is the 24th of October and I'm pretty sure that her birthday is on November fourth.

She's finally turning 19!!

"What do you want for your birthday?" I asked her. She looked at me and her eyes frowned. "Girl... We gotta worry about Halloween first"

I forgot about halloween. I didn't really like that time of the year, it was scary. Being friends with William taught me to not go outside for that night. He's always the one who's dressed up in super scary things. Last year, he decided to disguise himself in that girl in the movie "The Ring"

Basically, I was waiting in front of Gracie's house with Louis, his sisters and other friends when we saw a figure standing in the street. Yeah... you can imagine what happened after that.

The only thing I liked about Halloween was the Partridge's party. They throw this big party every year. It's really nice. Issie sent the invitations about two weeks ago. Their house is huge, we usually end up being 50 people.

"You're coming to the party right?" She asked me with a worried look. I nodded and said "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for anything"

We chilled for the rest of the day, it wasn't sunny outside. A sad day. Plus, Louis wasn't home today, which was kinda weird because he left my house this morning to come here. I didn't really mind because I was having a good time with Issie.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

gracie boo🎀

um still waiting for you to text me

me
oh shit sorry

gracie boo🎀
pffff
u home?

me
no im at issie's

gracie boo🎀
issie's?

me
yeah

gracie boo🎀
why issie's and not louis'

me
because he isn't here

gracie boo🎀
ah shit
can u ask issie if were doing a group costume

me
sure ill call u tonight

gracie boo🎀
okiiie love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Are we doing a group costume for the 31st?" I questioned my friend. Her eyes lightened as if she got an idea "Oh god yes"

We scrolled through pinterest to find cute ideas, when we passed across this picture of a group of friends dressed up as the sun, the moon and some type of devil.

"You like this one?" Issie asked me clicking on the picture.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah it's cute but I don't really like what they're wearing" I answered, I wasn't very comfortable with showing that much skin. But that's my problem. "We could wear like dresses and buy the accessories for the hair" Issie suggested closing the app and going on the urban outfitters website.

Everything was so expensive, but we finally found some dress that were on sale. "Are we gonna order the 3 dresses and choose which one we want to be when they come" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure that I have a white one for the moon" Issie said while getting up to find the dress. She took the short dress out of her closet and threw it on the bed, next to me. It was cute, I've never seen her wear it tho.

"Since wh-" I got cut off by Louis screaming "I'm home"
We could hear his music from upstairs, he was listening to "Moving" by Kate Bush. He really likes that singer. "Football was exhausting" He said loudly while going upstairs. When he got to Issie's room, I received a text from him saying

"Hii"

"I'm here" I said laughing, he didn't notice me. And when he finally did, he dropped his bag and gave me a hug. "You smell bad" I said pushing him away. He rolled his eyes and kissed me before laying down next to me. "What are you doing" He asked his sister as he removed his socks. "Don't you dare removing your socks Louis, you're in my room and it's gonna smell so bad" Issie said pretending to gag. "Bare with it" Louis said after throwing his socks in her face.

It was getting late so I had to get back home.

"But it's just five minutes away, can't you stay a little longer?" Louis asked with a sad face. I wrapped my arms around his neck "You can walk me home if you want" I then said with a big smile. He got up, grabbed his phone and said "What are you waiting for?"

"Yay" I cheered. I don't like walking in the dark. Even if my house is literally a block away, the street is kinda scary at night.

We walked towards my house holding hands and talked about our day and  the Halloween party. "Now I need to find a matching costume with Will" He said as if he was disapointed.

"Or I could go as your boyfriend, I wouldn't even have to dress up" God his humour was weird but I still laughed. He has this weird dad humour, he keeps saying dad jokes. At least he finds them funny.

"No but seriously. Charlotte can I be your boyfriend?" He asked with his cute serious face. I didn't even had to think before answering "Of course and I'll love to be your girlfriend".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃