08

"Who are you texting?" Issie asked peeking at my phone. "Your brother, he's annoying" I said at the same time Louis entered my room.
Oh shoot, let's hope he didn't hear me.
He said hi to everyone except me, shocking right? We've never been in a fight like that at least not more than 20 minutes. "Maisy's not with you?" Will asked. He shook his head and said "No she wasn't feeling comfortable and felt like she wasn't welcomed" giving me a death stare. "About time she realized" I whispered to myself.

"Do you mind" Thomas asked me as he put his head on my lap. "Get a room you too" I heard someone whisper but I  acted like I didn't hear them. I bet it was Louis. Ever since that Joshua thing earlier, he keeps on commenting everything I do.

People started leaving at 1am, at the end the only one left we're Will, Gracie, Issie, Thomas, Louis and Millie. The whole Partridge family. Me and Issie had already set up the room. Luckily, the guest room was big enough for 7 people. We were all starting to get tired so we decided to change into our night clothes.

"Can I please talk to you?" Louis said as I got out of my room

"Can I please talk to you?" Louis said as I got out of my room. "Fine", we went into the bathroom so that no one could hear us. "Why was Joshua here?" He asked as I was fidgeting with my hair tie, trying to avoid any eye contact.
I could feel him looking at me. "Apparently we're playing in the same movie" I said nervously. "Ah" he groaned. "He's bad for you", I rolled my eyes.

"Are you serious Louis? You've been with your ex all night, I didn't say a word and you have the nerves to tell me that?" I shouted as I started to feel sick. "I was waiting for you to say something but you didn't seem to care" he got up, walked out the bathroom and slammed the door.
What...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

gracie boo🎀
hey what's happening in bathroom
and what's up with louis?

me
i don't know

gracie boo🎀
im coming

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I was confused on what just happened, why did he say that?
"Hi it's me can I come in?", I turned the doorknob and pulled the door. She took my hand to help me get up.
I felt empty. "It's gonna be okay" she said trying to cheer me up. "I don't know what's wrong with me Gracie, I couldn't control myself or my feelings when I saw Louis with Maisie. I used to not care but as me and him got older we also got closer and I thought that we had developed something over the time. But I guess not. And what the heck was I doing kissing a boy I don't even know? At least he was good looking and really respectful." I ranted. Gracie tried to comfort me but I couldn't even understand what she was saying, my head was a mess.

When we went back into my room everyone was sleeping except Louis and Issie. Thomas wasn't here anymore, he must've left when I was in the bathroom.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

gracieabrams

liked by issiepartridge, thomasdixon and 382,003 othersgracieabrams birthday party for my birthday girly😎

gracieabrams birthday party for my birthday girly😎

View all 792 comments

issiepartridge what a great night❤️

username millie looks too confortable on the couch
- view 29 previous replies
milliesjpartridge i was🥰
- view 11 more replies

charlottehoran1 i like this picture
- view 37 previous replies
gracieabrams me too☺️
- view 83 more replies

louispartridge_ why am I not in this picture🤬
- view 4 previous replies
issiepartridge you were too busy doing yk what
- view 47 more replies

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I tried to fall asleep but it was hard, something was on my mind. Louis was still on his phone, scrolling through tiktok and he suddenly got up and left the room.

I quickly got up to follow him making sure to not wake anyone up. "Why did you say that earlier" I said as i walked towards him. "Just forget it" he whispered in my ear waiting for my reaction. "What the hell Louis. That's why I didn't care to pull you away from Maisie, you're an asshole" I pushed him away and went back to the room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃