13

Today is the day! I'm finally going to see my friends. Wait no it's actually the opposite, they're coming to see me. William told me that they're gonna be there at 2pm, I still had a lot of time in front of me. Once I took my shower, I got changed into the clothes that Sofia picked up for me.

Not too bad

I dried my hair with my new dyson airwarp Sofia gifted me yesterday and tried to put the scarf on my head. It wasn't working so I went on youtube to check tutorials. I got it after 8 tries. My small trailer was still in a big mess, I did the best I could to make it look clean.

I still had some leftovers in my mini fridge. Soupe... I scrolled through tiktok eating my soupe, when I came across a video of a cute couple. Aw they're so cute. They looked around my age which made me sad because I missed being in a relationship. Not with Joshua tho.

"If it isn't Charlotte Horan!" someone barged in the trailer. I immediatly recognized the voice. "Louis!" I screamed getting up to give him a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up to give me a warm hug. Gracie and Will were behind him, looking at eachother the way they used to when me and Louis were close. I broke the hug and gave a group hug to Will and Gracie.

"Oh this is nice" I heard the other boy saying while looking at my stuff. My bed was big enough to fit 4 small people. Lucky us. "So what are we watching" Gracie said while making herself confortable in between Will's legs.

We ended by watching Harry Potter, the fourth one. "God, Harry looks so good in this movie" I said fangirling over the main caracter. "Not as good as me" Louis said, he sitting beside me, in the corner of my bed. I looked at him up and down, "You're right on this one" His cheeks were starting to get red. "You can't resist me, uh?" He then said. I rolled my eyes and laid down on him as he opened his arm for me. Like the good old time.

"Guys I wanna visit the studio" Will said making us all jump a little bit. No one talked during the last 30 minutes. "What studio" I asked him as I turned around to look at him. " The Harry Potter one, we should go" Excitement sarted filling my body, I quicly jumped out of the bed before saying "Yes, yes. We should go soon, this weekend" Gracie rised her eyebrows "Charlotte it's friday and you probably have to film this weekend"

I managed to convince Paul (director) to let me go out for that period of time, because there was no major scenes that needed to be filmed. We all put our money together to rent an hotel room and to pay our entrance for the tour. Gracie was driving, it was only 50 minutes from where we were. I sat in front just for the music while the two boys were behind playing games on their phones.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The hotel was quite big. There was a lot of tourists, supprisingly most of them were french. "Hi we would like a room with two queen sized beds" Louis said as we all looked at the lady in front of us. It ended up being 110£ per person for two nights. Expensive yeah I know... Gracie and William went to visit the place while Louis and me were looking for the room. We finally found it after getting lost. Room 643.

"It's so big!" I said, while opening the curtains to see the view. "It is" Louis plopped on the bed. He looked to confortable so I jumped on him, making him fold in half.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

gracieabrams mentionned you in their story

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"We should go downstairs" I said to Louis after seeing Gracie's story. I got up and felt Louis taking my hand "Waiiittt, I wanna dress up" dress up? "Like casual chic?" I asked confused. He nodded, it wasn't a bad idea, I mean it's not like this was a cheap hotel. I searched into my suitcase and took out a brownish bustier and my black wide leg pants. When I got out of the bathroom, Louis was still looking through his clothes.

"Sooo how do I look?" I asked while looking at myself in the mirror. He looked up and his mouth dropped "W- you look hot". He realized what he said and frowned "Sorry. I meant that you look very good" I could feel myself blushing. "Found it!!" he said as he took his comme des garcons shirt and some black pants. That shirt was probably one of my favorite, I was planning on taking it back with me. He started to change in front of me "Louis!" i said covering my eyes but still peeked through my hand. He rolled his eyes and said "It's not like you've never seen me like this", I blushed.

That one time...

He looked good in that outfit. We were about to close the door when he stopped walking and said "I forgot something, you can wait by the elevator" I took my phone out of my pocket and started walking towards the elevator. He caught up with me and was holding a leather jacket. "For you, I'm sure it'll look good with what you're wearing" I smiled as he helped put the jacket on. "I was right" he said while clicking on the elevator button.

Will was sitting on a couch waiting for Gracie took come out of the bathroom. "Why are you two dressed up?" he asked when he saw us. I looked at Louis waiting for him to answer but he didn't "Louis wanted to dress nicely" Will made an angry face and said "And you didn't tell us?" When Gracie came out of the bathroom, Will took her hand and said "Come we're gonna go get dressed for dinner"

"That's what he said" Louis muttered so that just me could hear him. An old couple passed by us and said "Oh! Comme ils sont mignons" Louis blushed but I never took french so I didn't know what they said. "What did they say" I pleaded. He didn't want to tell me.

We waited for Will and Gracie to eat. When they finally came we ordered the food. It was sooo good!

"I'm tired can we go now?" I yawned. Me and William went upstairs while Lou and Gracie were paying. "Had a great night?" I asked him waiting for him to find the key. "I kissed her" he said dropping the key card. I put my hand on the door "What?! You kissed who? Gracie?" He pushed my hand away and said "Yeah.. she kissed me back" whattttt

"So you like her?"

"Yeah I do actually"

"That's nice"

"And you..? Do you like Thomas?"

"Who's Thomas?"

"Uh Dixon, you were all over each others at your party"

"Oh him... Wasn't he supposed to come today?"

"He bailed out when I told him that Louis was going to be there"

"Ah sucks but no I don't like him like that"

"Awh man we could've gone on double dates"

"I mean it's not a hopeless idea..."

"What??"

"Nevermind"

I was talking about Louis...but it was never going to happen anyway.

"We're back" Gracie shouted as she entered the room with Louis. She went over to Will, to kiss him.

My eyes.

And when we finally decided to sleep, she came in front of me and asked if she could sleep with William. "I hate you Gracie Abrams" I said pushing her body away. She blew me a kiss instead of thanking me.

"Wait no Gracie, that means that I'll have to sleep in the same bed as Louis" I said and hopefully Louis didn't hear me. She smiled and didn't say anything.

"Looks like we're sleeping in the same bed" Lou said as he sat on the bed. "Shut up. I'm tired". I fell asleep right after I said that.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

after two hours. i tried to make that part longer than other ones.
hope you liked it!!