19

Halloween was near. We received the dresses yesterday and tried them on. Issie was going to be the moon, Gracie the red one and me the sun.

Louis and William are supposed to come to my house today. They wanted to show me something.

"Charlotte! Your friends are here." Dad screamed as I just finished an episode of Grey's Anatomy. Everyone keeps dying in that show... I went downstairs and saw my two friends standing by the door. "Hi!" I greeted both of them. Louis gave me a big hug "Your hair smells nice, as always" he then said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Hi Charlotte" William said, he looked tired. Probably video games.

We talked a little bit before going into my room. "So what did you want to show me?" I asked as Louis pulled out his phone from his pocket. He opened it and showed me a text. It was someone with the same name as me. "Who's that?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at them.  Will pointed the username and said "Isn't that you?" I looked at the username

charlottehoranofficial_1

"It's not me" I reassured them, a lot of people are pretending to be me. "Phew" Louis said with a small smile. I looked at the conversation and that person was really good. They texted like I would, same emojis, same expressions.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

charlottehoranofficial_1
hey lou. my old account got hacked so i made this one. im keeping it private until i can get the old one.

me
Oh hi charl

charlottehoranofficial_1
i want to breakup
i will always love you, but i need time for myself...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jeez people are so weird. Why would someone even do this? And who would break up through text... Well all reported the account and forgot about it.

"So what are you guys wearing for the party?" I asked to change the topic. Will and Louis looked at each other and raised their elbows in sync. "We don't know yet" One of them answered.

William went home around 4pm and Louis stayed. "What do we do now?" he asked me as we said bye to Will. I wrapped my arms around his neck, looked at him in eyes and said "We could watch Enola Holmes" He pushed me away and acted like he was upset "Oh shut up! Why don't we watch Spider-man?"

We both hated watching the movies we were in. It was kinda awkward. "How's Millie by the way?" I asked as jumped on his back. "She's fine, she's supposed to come back to London this week!" He answered while readjusting me to be more comfortable. He threw me on the bed and took his phone out of his pocket. "Wanna listen to music?" I nodded and asked him to give me the phone.

I put on some classical piano music and Louis came laying down on the bed with me. We cuddled for a bit until we both fell asleep. I've never that way with someone, he's deffinitely one of the best thing that happened in my life. "I love you" He whispered in my ear before hugging me tighter.

Everything about Louis was good. Soft hair, the cutest smile, he knows how to skate, how to act and how to play piano. What more could I ask?

I couldn't sleep so instead I took my phone and went on instagram to look at edits accounts. That was probably my favourite hobbie, all of them were so nice. I was scrolling through my feed when I received a message from Olivia.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

olivia.rodrigo
hiii remember me?

me
yes! hi, how are you?

olivia.rodrigo
i'm fine, hbu

me
doing great

olivia.rodrigo
good! wanna hang out before i go back to LA?

me
sure! when are you going back?

olivia.rodrigo
november first

me
well my friend is throwing this halloween party the night before,
wanna come?

olivia.rodrigo
yesss that would be so nice!

me
okay! ill text you the adress later :)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She was nice. I feel like we could be great friends. I noticed that Louis wasn't sleeping either. "Who's that?" He asked, pointing at my screen. I explained that I met her on the bus and that I invited her to the party. "Oh okay, hope she's nice" He rubbed his eyes.

charlottehoran1

liked by william

liked by william.franklyn.miller, issiepartridge and 830,485 others

charlottehoran1 lou🤍

View all 3,204 comments

gracieabbrams cute

louispartridge_ i look scary...
- view 484 previous replies
william,franklyn.miller you actually do mate
- view 139 more replies

issiepartridge ugly😷
- view 291 previous replies
louispartridge_ no you.
- view 95 more replies

username aw this is so cute

username anyone jealous???
- view 488 previous replies
gracieabbrams i want to be louis
william.franklyn.miller @gracieabbrams um what?!
- view 384 more replies

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

hiii im so sorry for not updating the story in a week but i hope you liked this short part. i'll be posting the first chapter of my new story soon... so be ready😏😏