22

hey guys! this is one of the last chapters unfortunately... i already have 23 and 24 written, so this one is only a "filler". By the way I unpublished the last chapter (the premiere night) because I hated it so much🙂

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

charlottehoran1

liked by harrystyles, gracieabrams and 1,239,003 others

charlottehoran1 yay!! (movie name) finally out!

view all comments

florencepugh So proud of you Charlotte!
charlottehoran thank you flo!💘

niallhoran Yay!

zendaya brb running to the movie theater
   ↳ noahschnapp can i come?

louispartridge_ LOVED IT BEAUTIFUL
   ↳ charlottehoran ☺️☺️

williamfranklynmiller yes bestfriend
   ↳ gracieabrams shes mine back off
   ↳ charlottehoran i'll always be urs gracie😍

It's finally the big day and I've been feeling so overwhelmed with all the love I've been receiving.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Me and Louis haven't been hanging out that much these past weeks. It really sucks because I miss him so much.

"Hey! Charlotte! I'm talking to you!" Gracie practically screamed from across the room. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her confused. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She then asked.

"Sorry. I wasn't listening." I answer, looking away.

Gracie got up and jumped next to me on the couch knocking me down on her, "then what we're you thinking about? Uh?"

And then. I started ranting about how much I missed my boyfriend and how he wasn't paying much attention to me and how he never took my call neither my facetimes and how he was always doing something else.

"Girl. It's fine! He's almost done filming, he's gonna come back soon. Don-" She said before I interrupted her, "But that doesn't make the fact that he's always with that other girl."

Her eyes widened, "But who's that other girl?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

othergirl331