06

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!" my dad singed at me. He was holding a pink cake in his hands, it looked so delicious. The smell of raspberry and vanilla filled my room. "Thank you Dad!" I sat up on my bed, still not completely awake.

We watched My Girl while eating the cake. It was my favourite growing up. Dad left around 11, leaving me time to get ready and text Issie. I took a long full shower and washed my hair, put on some random shorts and shirt.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

me
you can come my dad is gone

issie p
okay i'll be at your house
in about 20 minutes
and I WONT be late🙃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As she said, Issie arrived 20 minutes later. She came in with two bags full of stuff. We decorated the house with pink balloons and gold rubans.
She really have good tastes. It started to get late so we decided to go upstairs and get ready. As we got to my room someone knocked at the door. Probably Gracie.

"Hey loves!!" we heard her scream. "We're upstairs!" Issie said, looking inside her bag. Gracie helped me pick out an outfit, a purple pinkish satin dress.

People started to come around 8:10. William brought one of his friend, his name was Thomas.
He had beautiful blonde hair and hazelnut eyes. "Hi I'm Charlotte" I said with a smile to greet him. "The birthday girl?" he asked but he clearly knew the answer. God he was really good looking.

I suddenly felt someone jumping on my back. "If it isn't my favourite girl!" the boy said, i recognized his voice, Louis. I was happy to see him and I almost forgot...
Some girl was behind him, Maisy.
"Hi Maisy" i said with a fake smile. She didn't even looked at me. So I took Louis's hand and pulled him closer to me to give him a hug. That got her attention.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

william.franklyn.miller mentionned you in their story

miller mentionned you in their story

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Maisy was all over Louis. I drank a little more than usual that night and honestly a little more than I could handle.
I think that watching them being all touchy is what really got me.
Finally, Louis and I favourite song came on. I turned around to dance with him but instead I saw Maisy and him kissing.
Tears flooded my eyes, i don't know why. Maybe it was the drinks.
I ran into my room just to Thomas sitting on my bed with Will. They both looked at me as I broke down crying.

"Charlotte? Are you okay?" Will said as he took me in his arms. I couldn't stop crying. Thomas and William both helped to calm down. "I'm gonna get you a glass of water" said William as he got up, Thomas followed his move but I took his hand as a way of asking him to stay.

Maybe I was too drunk for that but I couldn't stop thinking about Louis and there was a beautiful boy standing next to me.  I couldn't regret that.
"Are you sure you want me to stay Charlotte? I don't want no trouble" Thomas said with an attractive soft voice.
"Please stay, I can't be alone on my birthday." I answered as our eyes and hands locked.
And there i was kissing the most attractive boy i've ever seen, after Louis of course.

— Ten minutes later

We heard someone knocking and quickly stopped.
"I'm not coming in Char but there's someone waiting at the door for you".
"Come" I said to Thomas as replaced my hair and took his hand.
We both went downstairs and as we got closer to the door I could see someone's back that I recognized. It was Joshua.
Just what I needed.

Someone was following us to the door though. "What the fuck do you think you're doing here man? !" Louis said as he walked in front of us and pushed him out.