➯ 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖 !?

(ugh isn't he just beautiful😍)

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

⬎⬐

4:48 am

i finally stuffed my costume victor gave me into my luggage and barely zipped it up.

i grab my carry on backpack, my jacket, phone, passport, and earbuds, and head out the door.

unfortunately for me, the only flights they had were at the crack ass of dawn, yippie. 

today i leave for russia, it's only been 4 days since the ice castle competition, but it's felt like months...

i still can't believe i'm going to russia to be coached by lilia, what if i run into yurio...?

WHAT AM I THINKING?? russia is fucking huge, no way i run into him.

i start rolling my luggage down as quietly as i can, trying not to wake anyone this early in the morning.

i've kind of avoided saying goodbye to people... i don't want to get emotional or anything and i'll be back home in a few months, so i'm planning on leaving relatively unnoticed... 

until yuuri stops me.

"y/n! i still can't believe you're going to russia! i would say i'm jealous but i think i brought russia to me if you know what i mean..."

"YUURI PLEASE-"

"hahaha i'm kidding! but seriously, text me when you board, text me when you land, text me when you get picked up and text me when you get there and let me know if you had any trouble with anything, also here are some snacks victor and i prepared for you on your flight-"

"okay okayyy!! i will take this bag of chips, and go." i try to make a quick getaway, maybe i can still make it before everyone else hears us.

victor comes out of no where, "oh no you don't y/n! yuuri and i worked so hard to make this bag lunch for you~ i even drew a little cat on the side-"

"AHHH VICTOR! alright! i'll take the food, i'll text you both, and i'll be fine. don't worry about me! you guys sound like parents dear lord."

"that's what i like to hear! now go hurry up or you'll miss your flight!" victor is suddenly pushing me out the door when he was holding me back just a minute ago.

"HEY Y/N!! you weren't going to say goodbye to your favorite cousin??" mari comes out of no where.

"heyy what about us??" suddenly yuuko, nishigori, the triplets, minako, and my aunt and uncle come out of no where.

"WHERE DID YOU GUYS COME FROM!?"

"don't worry about it, i never even sleep." no surprise there minako.

i sigh, "alright fine, since it's clear i won't be able to escape you guys, come in for a group hug or whatever..."

"YAY!" yuuko jumps onto me.

everyone piles on, this was a bad idea i might suffocate-

"alright, i think it's time to let y/n go." THANK YOU YUURI MY LORD AND SAVIOR.

"thank you guys for supporting me and coaching me," i look at victor, "i'll be back in a few months! yuuri and victor, i'll see you on the ice. let's go for gold, yeah?" i look at yuuri. he nods at me.