➯ 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 !?

(this has to be my absolute favorite picture of victor)

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

⬎⬐

5:32 am

i zip up my luggage and grab my jacket.

god why do we always take these early ass flights??

i finally open the door to head out.

man i'm gonna miss this room... lilia seriously lives like a queen.

today we're getting on our flight to canada for our first event. we fly there today and then the competition is already tomorrow, or rather mine is, yurio's is the day after.

my free skate has gone well... although the amount of jumps make me think lilia is tryin to kill me.

i'm using the song victor suggested, of course he was right and it'll fit perfect. however i'm still trying to figure out what emotion to portray... hopefully it'll come to me eventually.

i go to lilia's front door, where outside the rest of them are loading their stuff into a taxi.

-

time skip cause i'm lazy

-

we finally made it onto our flight. it was a pretty chill car ride here, security was a pain but it was fine. thankfully yurio seems to be as tired as me and isn't making any stupid remarks... yet.

"y/n, you're seat is over here." lilia points to a window seat.

i make my way over and get myself comfortable.

"oh, and yurio you're seat is next to her in the aisle."

"what!? why do i have to sit next to her AND get the aisle seat??"

"because the seats are in rows of two, and because i said so." lilia leaves us and goes to sit across from us in the other row.

as i said, YET.

"stop being a grumpy little kitten yurio, it's too early for this." i start to put in my earbuds.

"shut up piglet, it's your fault i'm mad now!"

i whip my head to look at him, "how is it my fault!?"

"you took the window seat!"

"for fuck's sake yurio..."

i'm done with his shit.

i reach across the seat and pull his hand down into his chair so he finally slumps into the seat.

"there. now deal with it."

"hmph. whatever."

he finally turns and starts rummaging through his backpack for something, probably earbuds as well.

"attention passengers, we will now commence our take off. stay seated and buckled until the seatbelt sign is off. thank you for choosing to fly with us."

alright, finally we're taking off.

as we take off i look out the plane window. yeah no way in hell am i giving up this seat.

the sunrise shines through the window, and i lean against my hand enjoying the view.

until i hear a camera click then a curse follow soon after.