➯ 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣..?

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

⬎⬐

yuuri and i had just gotten off the plane, it was a pretty silent trip. i went with him to this competition not to compete, but to support him because i knew he needed it, but he cracked under pressure at the last minute... i feel awful, i suck at comforting people like this.

so throughout the trip i did the one thing i knew how to do, offer and buy food for him! although minako might kill me for eating all of that junk food... 

speak of the devil-

"YUURI~! Y/N~!" minako is at our terminal waiting for us being loud as all hell. shit.

i try to hide behind yuuri but he notices and pulls me forward, "you are not leaving me to deal with this woman alone!"

"ughhh fine, but you owe me." i glare at him before plastering a cheery smile to minako, "minako! hey... how's it goin'?" i give her finger guns. what the hell is wrong with me.

"y/n dear, i love you, but you are such a bad liar. what are you hiding you two."

"what?! me?! hiding something? i've never heard something so absurd."

"right... i'll find out soon enough, now come on we have a taxi waiting for us and some people might want photos! SMILE~!"

"please kill me now-" yuuri looks about ready to jump off of tokyo tower as minako basically forces him to meet a fan.

we finally get out of the airport, and into the taxi. it's a pretty silent ride once again, or rather me and yuuri are silent, minako has plenty to talk about as always. i keep spacing in and out but i'm pretty she is talking about how hot christophe giacometti's performance was.

finally after what seems like days of minako talking about chris' tight spandex outfit we reach the hot springs.

suddenly i feel the whole mood shift to an even duller one. right... the main reason we came back.

we step inside and he almost immediately goes to visit vicchan, i figure we should probably leave him alone for a bit right now. vicchan's death hit him the hardest out of everyone, it's even worse that he couldn't be there when he passed.

vicchan was always such a sweet dog, i don't know how yuuri is going to be without him...

after letting yuuri go i hug my aunt and uncle, "hey toshiya, hey hiroko. how are you guys?"

"well a lot better now that you guys are back home! i'm getting worried about yuuri though..." hiroko sighs.

"so am i, but i think he just needs a break."

"yeah you're probably right. how about you y/n? you just recently had a 6 month break." toshiya comes out of the kitchen.

"yeah, i did it mainly to support yuuri and to find myself again... but now i think i know exactly what i want, and i'm more than ready to start competing again!"

last year, my first year in the women's senior division, i basically pulled a yuuri. yeah the embarrassment i know- we don't speak of it.

i was so nervous and unsure of myself, basically any previous confidence i had was all lost. it was a real low point for me, so i decided to take a long ass break cause no way was i facing anyone until they forgot about it-

but these days we're all good, cause we a bad bitch and own that rink luvs.

not me breaking the 4th wall the first chapter in- uhh anyways-