Chapter 3

"Why are there children here?" Phil ask as two teenage boys walk in. Wilbur hangs from the ceiling. "There from the city~" he says in a curious tone and Techno appears at Phil's side. "Are they gone yet?" He says grumpily...

"I think their staying a while"

They watch as the two bring there packages in. "Huh, I wonder who used to live here..." The brunnet boy said as the blond one gives a reply of "Who cares, we are in it now!"

"Why is the blonde one so loud" Techno says with distaste and he floats up to the stairs. Phil chuckles and Wilbur nods, agreeing with his brother.

"Yes, he's giving me a headache. And I'm dead"

The two boys ascend to staircase as they go to check out the bedrooms.

"They better not touch my stuff or I swear to god.." Techno grumpily says.

They look into Phil's room. And the blonde one shouts "Boring!" And Phil gives a offended look, "I am not boring" He says and his children snicker as they move on the the next room:

Technos.

"Bruuuh" Techno says as they enter his room and the blonde one raises his eyebrow:

"What? Did a girl take this room? Boring!"

Phil and Wilbur proceed to forcibly hold Techno back. But not before he causes chills to the blonde boy.

"THAT LITTLE GREMLIN CHILD--"

"Techno! Do not hurt them-"

They move on to the next rooms and the blonde boy makes the simaler comments to the first while the brown haired one glances around curious.

"Eh, better than the rest, but still, BORING!"

They seem to settle on the two rooms that in life, Phil had used as guest bedrooms.

The blonde one dumps all his stuff in the floor.

"Tommy!" The brown haired one nags at 'Tommy' and Tommy complains to 'Tubbo' that it isn't in his room, he hears Wilbur giggle. The boys walk out to go and order pizza while Phil, Wilbur and Techno talk.

"I want them gone"

"They are not that bad"

"They are loud"

"Your just grumpy"

"Enough you two" Phil states as he hears the T.V turn on. "But Phil! What if they touch my stuff?" Techno as with a frown, and Wilbur seems to nod after a second of thought. "You do have a point, Techno."

Phil sighs. "Look, I know your two may not like the company, but their just kids! What's the worst thing that could happen?" And Techno starts saying off a list. Phil sighs and quiet's him.

"Alright. We now need some rules as you saw by Technos fit earlier."

"He said my room looked 'Girlish', Phil"

"To be fair, it does" Wilbur says as he sticks his head out to the hallway to peek at the children. Techno pushes him and he falls through the door.

"Hey!"

"Nerd"

Phil sighs as Wilbur and Techno go and do there own things while Phil comes up with a set of rules.

1: Do not injure them.

2: Do not traumatize them.

Phil tries to think of more, but that ends up being all he can really think of. He looks around the room Tommy is apparently staying in.
"He really is messy, huh?"
Phil sits down and looks at all the belongings on the floor, he gets a idea.

He slowly gathers his energy and starts organizating and putting the young boy's items away. At reminds him off when he was alive and taking care of Wilbur and Techno. Phil smooths out the bed sheet and organizes his clothes. He feels like a father again.

After he finishes. He sits on the bed tiredly. He doesn't put any weight on the bed. So its like he's not even there. He looks at the now mostly tidy room and chuckles. What a bunch of kids.

The door creek's open and Phil freezes as Tommy enters the room. Only to remember that Tommy can't see him.

"Uh, Tubbo? I get you wanted me to organize my room, but you didn't have to do it for me if it bothered you that much." Tommy says and Tubbo comes in after him looking confused. As the ghost goes to stand in the corner and observe.

"But..? I didn't organize your room, Tommy."

Tommy gives a look to Tubbo as Phil chuckles. "Stop trying to scare me. I'm not 10, I am a big man and you know I won't fall for that!" Tommy says as he leaves and Tubbo looks around confused.

"But I didn't... What the hell?"