Chapter 9

Tommy and Tubbo look around in the yard, it had stopped raining, but it was still wet and muddy.

Why were they looking in the yard?

For a weapon.

See, They both saw how pinky threw Tommy like he weighed nothing, and even though they were going to stay (maybe) They wanted to be 'safe'.

"Tommy, weapons won't do jack shit, there dead."
Tubbo says as he stands up and dusts off his black and yellow bee rain coat.

"You don't know that"

"Yes I do"

Tommy sighs and looks at the lake, They went out here because they saw some fishing gear before. Although its useless, they couldn't find anything to use.

Tubbo looks over and does a double take when he sees something stuck in the ground, he gets up and troughs over to it.

Tommy appears behind him.

"What'd ya find, Tub's?"

Tubbo wiped it off to see a sharp, show-switchblade knife that had a black handle.

The boys look at each other.

"Uhhhhh" Tubbo says as he holds it away from him.

"I CAN START STABBIN SHIT!" Tommy says as Tubbo jumps and drops the knife. "Wha-NO! That is a terrible idea! You can not stab ghost, Tommy! They are LITTERLY incorporeal!"

Tommy grabs the knife as Tubbo lets out a string of 'nopes' and Tommys fear of ghost is replaced by the adrenaline if excitement

....

"TECHNO?? WHERE DID HE GET A KNIFE?"

Phil ask his son flabbergasted, The look in Tommy's eyes suggested that he has no intention if being careful.

"Bruuuuuuuuuuuuh" His older son says while Wilbur is laughing in the background.

"Is 'Bruh' all your have to say!? How did that even get OUT here? Where the hell did it come from??? What the fuck??"

Phil was panicking, like any reasonable adult, the CHILD had a KNIFE??? And Tommy? In the week Phil had 'known' him, he knew Tommy would NOT be carful. Couldn't it at least be Tubbo who had it? Like, WHYYYYYYY???

"I think it will be just fiiiiiine, Phil" Wilbur shouts as he floats above the boys, invisible to them.

"No it will NOT be 'just fine', It is TOMMY, the child who LITTERLY tried to swing a sword at Techno"

Wilbur and Techno winced at that, they still remember the panicking children practically falling down the latter when Phil let them out of the attic and how Phil demanded an explanation.

"C'mon Tubbo, I have a knife and I can start stabbin Ghost! Lets go"

"TOMMY YOU ARSE! THIS IS A BAD IDEA"

Techno, Will, and Phil look at the boys as they got back to them house....

"WAIT. HE'S RUNNING WITH A KNIFE! HOLY SHIT!"