Chapter 13

Some days, Phil couldn't help but to relive the memories of the fire.

He feels it like it's happening right here, right now, The fire eating away at his skin, muscles and bones, the smoke burning his throght and his lungs as he suffocated. But this time, the difference from when it was in life, is that he screamed.

The fact that, right before he died, he had the smallest shread of hope that maybe, just maybe, he and his boys would survive.

But now, he is aware he's just reliving it, that no one will save them, that he will die.

So he screams, he screams to the gods that he isn't even sure exist, he cursed their murder, the ambulance that couldn't get there fast enough save him.

To save them.

His sons often have to force him out of the phases, but sometimes, they don't hear him. Sometimes, he is stuck in his head, screaming in there till his throght is raw, but he is just curled up on his bed in real life.

Now was one of those times.

He begged for his sons to save him.
For ANYONE to wake him from this hell.
Normally, it ends the same, nobody will come, and he suffers for hours till its over, reliving his death over and over.

"Phil?"

He snaps out of it, and he realizes he's shaking, despite being out of the phase, he still feels the fire eating away at him, burning through-

"PHIL! OI! BITCH! THE FUCKS GOING ON GHOST MAN?! YOU ALRIGHT!??"

Tommy shouts, and Phil looks at him, and sees the insensitive child's eyes soften, yet still hold the nervousness they always do when even slightly interacting with the dead...
...

Tommy didn't know how he heard the ghost.

He was walking past the room, to get to his room and put his laundry away, but he heard a small groan, a groan of pain.

At first he thought it was Tubbo, that one of the ghost had attacked him and Tommy would have to protect him. Have to save him.

He didn't think he'd have to save a ghost.

Least of all from themselves.

He remembered dropping the laundry and going into the room, only to see Phil curled up upon his bed. With a look of pure, unfiltered pain.

He hated seeing the look on the ghost's face.

And now, he had no fucking clue what to do in the slightest.

As the ghost shook and wrapped his arms around their self.

Tommy didn't know what to do.

"Aw shit... Uh, you okay..? Phil? Sorry I yelled it guess..?"

The ghost let out a shakey breath and smiled at the boy, "It's fine, mate. You saved me a lot... Of.. Uh.." Phil trailed off as the realization hit Tommy like a bullet.

Did he relive his death? Didn't he die in a fire? Holy shit

"Uh, you need to talk..? I'm not the best with this shit if you haven't noticed." Tommy said as he sat down besides the dead man. That was weird. Sitting by and chatting with a dead guy.

They sit in silence for a second...

"Ey, Who's your favorite women, Phil?"

...

"BHAHAHA WHAT?"
Phil ask, exploading in laughter, something he hadn't truly done in a long time.

"Well? Who is it?"

Phil thought for a second... "Probably a women I met before I died, her name was Kristen-"

"Wrong"

"What? Whadda mean 'Wrong' mate?"
Tommy lets out a grin, that looked like Wilbur's and only spelled trouble.

"I mean wrong, it's the Queen."

"Bruuuuuuuh!" Phil says, and he and the boy chat, while bickering back and forth, about fucking women!

"Well, fuck. I still gotta put my shitty laundry away." Tommy says as he opens the door to see his spilled laundry all over the hallway floor.

"Oh, I... Oh fuck it, lemme help ya mate"
Phil says and he can feel Tommy's grin as he helps him re-fold and put away his clothes.

"Your the best dead dude here, Phil. You do laundry, clean our rooms and everything!"

"Oh fuck off"

They smile and Phil peace's out.

God. Those kids really are good for them, huh?