Chapter 5

It rained that week. Like, a lot.

And because it rained, Tubbo and Tommy couldn't go and get that tour from Sapnap.

So that means they got stuck inside, where all sorts of strange occurrences happend, and after a bit, one of the boys started to sort them into their own categories, and, surprisingly enough, is wasn't Tubbo who sorted them. It was Tommy. He noticed that their we're 4 different types of 'occorances'.

He put them in four categories;

The 'Helpful' ones. Like when his or Tubbos bed gets made, or their room is cleaned, or everything gets organized, Or that one time Tommy's bandana he got from Tubbo went missing and the next day he found it laying neatly in his bed. It freaks him and Tubbo the hell out. But it, again, is 'helpful'.

The Musical ones. Every once in a while, he and Tubbo would hear music coming from mostly the less-sucky-but-still-shit-room, but they hear it from the Attic or Basement at times as well.

The....Well he doesn't know what to call it, because it only seems to happen to him, but he sees a man with pink hair out of the corner of his eye, and the pink man does sometimes have a sword- Which Tommy does not find comforting, He also sees him on reflection's sometimes, just for a second, And the ice blue eyes that he has just seem to pin him on place, so he took it upon himself to NEVER look Pink Prick in the eyes when he sees him.but he is not crazy, going crazy is for pussys only, he is also the only one to HEAR the pink prick, he often hears (well, not THAT often) a cough coming from the pink room. And when he goes to check- no one is there. He decided that him and Tubbo would stay the everloving fuck out of the pink room. No, Tubbo did not get any say in that.

Then theirs just the creepy ones that don't seem to have much of a cycle. Items going missing.... Doors opening and closing on their own... Random chills... Lights flickering.... Random floor creek's....shit like that.

But Tommy still refuses to believe there's ghost in the house, while Tubbo as doing everything in his power not to piss them off. On Friday, while Tommy was looking around, he found the way to the attic.

"TUBBO! STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!" Tommy shouts as all caution he gained over the past week throughs itself put the window.

"Uh... Is... Is that a fucking trapdoor? To the attic?" Tubbo ask as he comes to stand by Tommy, and, unaware to them, the ghost following Tommy grones.

"Bruuuuuuh" he says, knowing the boys cannot hear him. He noticed Tommy was the only one who seemed to see him a lot. And when he talked to Phil and Will about it, they had no explanation, so he just decided to follow him to make sure he didn't touch his shit. But his sword, his bounding object, was in the attic, and he did NOT want Tommy or Tubbo going within 6 feet of his sword. He thinks for a moment as a devious grin slowly starts to form on his face as the boys enter HIS attic. That has HIS stuff and HIS family's stuff in it. The boys we're looking for a show.

"They want a show? Well... A show there gonna get when I'm done with them"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello dear readers! According to Wattpad statistics. Only a small precent of people who read my book actually follows and Stars. So consider following and staring. Its free, And you can always undo later. Buh-bye!