Chapter 6

Techno watched the children from the corner of the attic a they looked through the many boxes. He wasn't going to HURT them. He had hurt someone entering the house before. He knew the limits. But he was bored. And scaring them was just fine, as long as he was sure not to traumatize them.

He floats over to the attic door that they left open and looks at the lock in it. It was a simple chain lock, he gathers up his energy and shuts the door, locking it before the children could do anything about it. He can't help but snicker slightly at the boys trying to pry the door open. He felt a bit bad, he would admit, but after being a ghost for so long, he knew what real fear was.

He goes over to the light, and in response to his ghostly presance, it flickers, causing the children to freak out. He really hasn't done anything much yet, except locking the door.

He turns off the light, causing the kids to shout, as he can see perfectly fine, a perk of being a ghost, he walks over to a empty box, it was a small one, most likely left from fixing the house when there was nothing to put inside, he picks it up and gets behind Tubbo, who was trying to find the light switch, he drops the box on his head and says in a voice that both of the kids can hear;

"Blood for the Blood God"

It was the funniest thing he ever saw.

Tubbo screams as Tommy finally finds the light switch, Techno doubles over laughing, them still being able to hear him, his ghostly voice echoing around the attic so it sounds like he is everywhere, He feels a ghost-tear go down his face, as the boys continue to panic, but the room turns Ice cold as he realizes what Tommy is holding.

A sword.

HIS Sword.

"I won't hesitate BITCH! You fuck with Tubbo, you fuck with m-"

He doesn't get time to finish as Techno grabs him and using a strength he never know he had as a ghost, throws him into the nearby bean-bag that they kept in the attic. Tubbo runs over to a shivering Tommy, Ask Techno picks up his sword and become visible for all eyes to see. And the boys look up at him on terror as he turns to them.

"Don't.Touch.That"

Tubbo burys his face in Tommy's shoulder as Tommy looks into Technos blue eyes, as he feels like he's pinned on the spot. Techno takes a step forward, wielding the Blade.

"Techno. Stop Now"

The boys gasp as Wilbur gets in between them and his brother, Now, don't get Will wrong, he is all about scaring them boys, he watched with Techno as the boys panicked in the dark. But Techno could've actually hurt Tommy, who Wilbur felt oddly connected to, with that throw.

A thing about ghost. There strength does not come physically, you could be the strongest man in the world, but if that man was weak mentally, he would be weak as a ghost.

Techno was physically and mentally strong. But Wilbur? He was mentally stronger than Techno. He was a long and slow burning fuse. And he wasn't reaching the end of that fuse anytime soon.

Techno feels a wave. Not of anger. But if guilt. And it showed on his face as he takes a step back. Maybe he doesn't know this limits. He just wanted to frighten them. Not have the poor faces looking up at him with a look that caused the 2nd most guilt he had ever felt.

Techno sets the sword back where it was before Tommy grabed it.

To try and protect Tubbo.

Techno looks at them, and he sees Tubbos eyes soften, as in forgiveness, but Tommy... Tommy's eyes held weariness... Fear.... Anger....

"...Sorry"

Techno disappears.

The boys look at the ghost that stood between the so called 'Techno' and them, when they look on his eyes, they held sadness, care, understatement, warmth.

They liked the mystery ghost.

"Forgive him. Please"

Before the boys could process what he said. He vanished.

The boys breath heavy and after a few minutes, Tubbo gathers the courage to speak.

"A-are we gonna stay?" He ask as he sits up and looks at Tommy, who looks at him and sighs...

"What do you think?"

They are both silent for a moment. The one good thing about adults. They are logical. They are good at making decisions.

Tommy closes his eyes for a second. The jolts up.

"Tommy?"
...
"HEY! WE'RE STILL FUCKING TRAPPED UP HERE AND SHIT!"