Epilogue 🍋⚠️

You and Tsukishima have been dating for a long time now. After you two both said the three words, nothing changed too much.

Tsukki is now in college and is on the team called the Sendai Frogs.

You ended up being on the women's volleyball team at the same college.

You two were always together. Eating lunch in the corner, listening to music together.. studying together.. practicing after practices together.. walking home together.. going to games together..

Of course, Tsukishima made sure to never forget about Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi would hang out with you and Tsukki whenever he could and you always made sure that Tadashi and Tsukki always had their days together.

Kei was less of an ass all the time and less ignorant but of course he was still sarcastic. After the Shiratorizawa match, he found his real love for volleyball.

"Kei, they're looking at us! Stop.!" You whined.

"Let them look, I think it's funny." He shrugged.

You and Tsukki were about to separate to your gyms in order to practice your sport. He kissed you multiple times, not caring about the people watching.

"Keiiii!!" Your blush deepened in the red color.
___

You and Kei were walking home like normal. You usually went home with Kei as it was just him and his brother living in a house and you basically lived there too.

"I have to shave my legs tonight, I haven't had time to do that in a while." You laughed as you crossed a street with Tsukki.

"Great, I'll call a plumber ahead of time." He put his hands in his pockets.

"RUDE!" You slapped the back of his head before you both laughed.

Kei looked down at his phone as he got a notification.

"Akiteru wants to know if he's supposed to put your underwear in the dryer or let them air dry." He explained,

"Oh, let them air dry, and, WHY IS HE DOING MY LAUNDRYYY?!" You whined in embarrassment.

"He likes to do house chores for some reason and your clothes are mixed in with mine anyway." Kei shrugged with a laugh.

You huffed in response.

"I mean, you basically live with us anyway. At this point it's not sleepovers anymore." Kei smirked.

"Well-."

"I'm not complaining though, if you want to actually move in, go ahead." Tsukki closed his eyes and tilted his head with a shrug.

Kei and Akiteru only lived together because their mom gave Akiteru the house and Kei didn't want to live in the dorms.

"Why doesn't Aki-Kuns girlfriend ever come over?" You asked.

"He doesn't have one."

You and Kei had made it home before opening the door.

"Hey~" you waved at Akiteru.

"Oh! Uh- Hey!" Akiteru looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" You lifted a brow.

"N-nothing."

"Lie!"

"Ikindofbrokeyourbraclet,theonethatmatcheskeis." He spoke in a hasty voice.

"You did what? I really liked that!" You frowned.

"I was cleaning you guys' room and when I found the bracelet, I picked it up and put it on the desk but it ended up falling and the band snapped." He explained.