Favors. (Pt. 1)

You walked home alone after studying with Tsukishima and Eisaku. You walked to your bedroom and flopped on your bed as you had a huge headache.

"Why are you home so late?" You heard the familiar voice suddenly speak.

"Huh?" You rolled over and groaned. Your brother stood at the frame of your bedroom door with his arms crossed.

"It's nearly ten." He raised a brow.

'Okay, I have two options. Tell him the truth, or lie.' You thought.

"I was with Tsukki and Eisaku. We were doing our project" You rubbed your head as you sat up.

"Doing your project? Well, you spent a lot of time over there." He sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I'm tired and we have school in the morning, so I'm going to take a quick shower and then go to sleep." You smiled as you got up and walked past your brother. He knew something was going on but he didn't feel like prying as you looked rough as is.

"Alright. Goodnight." He ruffled your hair up.

"Goodnight." You shot him a smile before shutting the bathroom door. You were glad you didn't have to lie to your brother because you wouldn't be able to lie to him even if you wanted to.
_______________

"Hey, y/n!" Eisaku waved you down in the hallway.

"Hey, what's up?" You smiled.

"I just wanted to apologize for yesterday." Saku sighed.

"It's all good, Saku-San!" You ruffled up his hair.

"I'm never going back to your house though." You laughed.

"Yeah Ahah, we can go to your house after school if that's cool." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah sounds good! I'm guessing you'll be coming to practice with us?" You assumed.

"Yeah! It's super cool to watch them play." He jumped. He looked over and saw a new poster that had clearly just been posted.

"New club huh?" He said out loud. Suddenly, someone had taken your shoulder and pulled you to the side. You stumbled into a room and looked up.

"Hello." They waved. In front of you stood a short person with long dark purple hair. They were around Nishinoyas height, maybe even shorter.

"Huh?" You looked around.

"You picked well, Takamori-San!" A girl jumped from her seat at a sewing station.

"Hi." A quiet girl in the back waved.

"Niko, don't be so bland!" The braided haired girl pouted.

"What. The. Hell." You spoke. You stood in a nearly empty room. You took a deep breath and examined every one.

____

(Character summaries)

TAKAMORI-
Looks- Long, dark purple, silky hair. Very thin lips and eyebrows. Around the height Five foot one. Has a snobby look always stuck on their face. Very good fashion sense. Very sharp jawline.
About- Prefers They/Them pronouns. Goes by Mori if they're close to you. Very honest but selfish. They loves fashion and glamming people up. A strong Asexual.

NIKO-
Looks- Short black hair that's cut into a bob. Always wears heavy black eyeliner and prefers to wear a large black jacket over her uniform. Has perfect eyebrows and a soft jawline. She's on the chubby side and is usually chewing gum. She has slight acne on her forehead and chin but that's it. Always wears a glossy dark purple lipstick. Loves to wear alternative clothes out of uniform.
About- Very quiet. Loves alternative things and loves music. She plays bass guitar and is very emotional on the inside. She shows little emotion. She came out as a lesbian in 6th grade and hasn't changed that fact. She's very sweet but her RBF says otherwise.