Aoba Johsei.

(I'm making every part from now on, shorter.)

You walked into the gym where Aoba Jonsai was already practicing and fangirls fangirling. Oikawa walked towards Karasuno before eyeing you.

He looked at Kageyama before pointing at you. "Who's this little cutie, Tobio-Chan?"

"Our manager." He put his hands in his pockets before Daichi lead the team to their side of the court. Oikawa widened his eyes as he watched the so-called 'clipped crows' walk past him. He smirked before running back to Iwazumi.

"They've changed. Something about them..." Oikawa told the dark brown-haired boy.

Everyone started to warm up a little. You grabbed a nail filer from your bang and walked towards Tsukki.

"Come here." You gripped his hand.

"What are you doing??" He furrowed his brows.

"I'm filing your nails down so that you don't hurt your hand again." You started to move from nail to nail.

"You're so embarrassing." He looked away with a pink blush.

"Oh? Would you rather hurt your nail again? Didn't think so." You went back to filing.

After a couple of minutes of warm-ups, both teams were ready.

"Tsukki." You called for him before he walked on court.

"Hmm?" He turned his head.

"Good luck! Do your best, okay?" You jumped up and kissed his cheek.

"Y-yeah.. okay." He turned around and walked onto the court, feeling more ready than he ever has.
____________

The match was intense. Oikawa showed close to no mercy with his serve.

He spun the ball in his hand before throwing the ball in the air and running forward.

The sound of the ball hitting the court with absolutely no reaction, filled the room.

Aoba Jonsai took the first set easily. Karasunos' time outs were all used up. Ukai decided to put Yamaguchi on the court.

You watched him shake as his anxiety had gotten the best of him.

Yamaguchi served the ball and it didn't even go over the net. You cringed as the point was called for Aoba.

Yamaguchi attempted to serve again. This time the ball was out of bounds.

'He can't stay on the court like this!' You thought.

Tadashi went to do his last serve. You interrupted the whistle as you stood up and started to give him a couple words of encouragement.

"GET YOUR HESD OUT OF UOUR ASS AND HIT THAT BALL LIKE ITS THE LAST THING YOU'LL DO!!" You yelled.

The room went silent before the whole team started to yell. "YEAH!!!"

"She's good." Oikawa smirked.

"Shut up and pay attention." Iwazumi hit Oikawa in the back of the head.

The whistle blew before Yama took a deep breath. He used up almost all of his time before doing a perfect float serve, scoring a point.
_____________

After what felt like hours of a volleyball match, Karasuno won. Oikawa looked more than upset but Karasuno was crying in their victory.

"You all did so well!!!" You cried.

"I did- I mean.. We did it." Kageyama slightly smiled.

"Don't go around thinking this is the end!" Daichi smacked Kages on the back of his head.