Date Tech.

You watched Asahi get completely shut out for about three spikes. You gripped your knees as Noya was barely able to receive the ball each time.

Aone was nothing short from an Iron Wall.

"One more!!" You heard Asahi yell.

Kageyama set the ball once more, in hopes of truly awakening their ace.

Asahi jumped with a heavy force before spiking the ball. At that moment, you could see his eyes reach past thee iron wall. You knew that this was it. He swung as hard as he could and broke the wall that sat in front of him.

You immediately let out the breath that you were clearly holding inside.

"There he is." You whispered with a smirk.
_______________

"I'll clear a path for the Ace, and be the greatest decoy!" Hinata put his fist in the air as he had fooled Aone into blocking him instead of Asahi.

"Set point!" You said to yourself as it was only one point away from Karasunos' first set victory.

The ball was set into the air, soon followed by a spiker.

The spiker hit the ball with insane power, only to be blocked out.

Tsukishima and Kageyama had read their attack and blocked them out.

The whistle was blown as the set point was made.

"Yes!" You smiled.

Tsukishima quickly shot a glare at you, to insure you were watching.

"Tsukki!!" Yamaguchi yelled from the sides.
__________

Date Tech quickly took back their points by winning the second set.

"The game isn't over yet!" You smiled as the boys approached you.

You handed Nishinoya his water bottle followed by Hinata.

"He's good!!" Hinata jumped.

"He doesn't have any eyebrows though..." Hinata looked back at the white haired giant.

You laughed as you turned around to grab more water bottles, but on your way, you met eyes with the familiar boy.

"Aki! Hey!!!" You waved. All of the boys darted their eyes at Hideaki, making him slouch down in his seat as he hated the attention.

Hideaki put his jacket over his face and blushed as everyone was now staring at him.

"Sorry!" You laughed before turning around and giving Asahi and Daichi their bottles.

"Nice block!" You shot Tsukki and Kageyama a thumbs up.

"I told you that you could do it!!" You smacked Asahi in the back.

"Ha~ yeah." Asahi nervously smiled.

"Tanaka I swear, if you keep provoking the other team, I'll smack you soo hard-." You started.

"Please!" Tanaka put his cheek out.

"Tanaka!" You laughed.

"Kōshi, Ukai is subbing Kageyama out this round. Do your best!" You gave your brother a quick hug.

Before you knew it, the boys went back on the court.
______________

You had complete confidence in the boys who stood in the Karasuno jerseys.

Every spike, receive, block, and set would lead Karasuno closer to their victory.

Once Aone couldn't block Asahi anymore, it was basically over for Date Tech.