Sleepover.

On your way home Koshi started a conversation. "I'm surprised you agreed to be the manager. Why not play on the girls' team?" You looked down at your swaying skirt before speaking. "Well... I like being around the boys. I guess... I just like being able to help them. Seeing their progress and hard work finally pay off is amazing to watch. I want to be there when they win prelims.. And then nationals. When they do, I'll be on the sidelines cheering like the crazy fangirl I am." You giggled.

He looked at you and wiped a fake tear. "When did you become so inspirational." he joked. You bumped into his shoulder and replied "I'm just better with words." He ruffled your hair and laughed. The two of you set home.

Time skip

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After a short time, you arrived home. You hopped in the shower to prepare for the night ahead. As the nice hot water ran down your legs, you started to get a little uneasy.
"I wish Kiyoko would be there.." you silently whispered to yourself.

After a minute you decided to kick the worrying thoughts out of your mind and reassure yourself.

After you got out, You stared at yourself for a minute in the mirror. You always liked the way your hair looked after a good shower. The way your h/c hair shinned in the bathroom lights made you feel really pretty. You admired your naturally rosy lips and cheeks. 'Why don't I always look like this?'

You walked to your room and changed into high waisted jeans and a white tucked-in t-shirt with some white shoes. (Basic ikr)  You grabbed some clear lip gloss and piled it onto your lips. "Almost ready y/n?" Koshi yelled from downstairs.
"Almost!" you replied.

You packed a bag with clothes and ran downstairs to see Koshi on the couch. "Almost everyone's already there so we should get going." he said as he got up. He gave you a weird face and spoke. "why the makeup y/n? Who are you looking pretty for?" he laughed. "Its just lipgloss... And my cheeks are naturally rosy!" you blurted. He put his hands up and shrugged his shoulders with a smirk.

The two of you decided to walk to Hinata's house since he didn't live too far away. The air was cold and foggy. The suns bright rays were completely overshadowed by the thick grey clouds that were coming in. Wind started to pick up a little bit. Your brother looked up then back down at you. "Its probably going to storm later, we should hurry." Koshi says.

While walking you walked past a store and remembered you needed to get a few things. "Ah can I make a quick pit stop? I need to grab a few things." you stopped in your tracks. "Oh alright well lets hurry so we won't catch the rain." Koshi replied. "No, go on without me. Hinata's house isn't too far from here, just a block or two. I'll be fine, you go." You say trying to reassure your brother. "No, it's getting dark and it's gonna rain soon, I'll stay." He stood his ground. You sighed and put a hand on your hip. "Koshi, what did I say about treating me like a little girl. Tell the others ill be there soon." You spoke seriously.

"But-" he was cut off. "Bye!" You said while heading into the store. He took a deep breath in annoyance. "Stubborn." He said in a whisper. He put his hands in his pockets and made his way down the street.

'Ok, I'll grab some water, I need sharpies... Oh, and I have to get more medicine from when I was sick.' you thought. You made your way to the waters and grabbed yourself a bottle. 'Okay, now the sharpies.' You walked a couple of isles down and found the office supplies section. You just needed black ones so you bent down and got a pack of two.

You fasten your step to the other side of the store, where the medicine is. You saw a blue bottle with medicine the same as what you had at home. You grabbed the bottle and turned your heels. You were met by a face on the other side. His mouth was wide open, and his face was full of surprise.