Fourth Victim: Miya Osamu

bam bam
Osamu's done! 

-~-

It started out as an interest. His brother, Miya Atsumu, could not stop babbling on and on about this blue-eyed raven setter that he met at the All-Japan Youth Training Camp. Truthfully, it intrigued him. Atsumu only talked about him, and if whoever this person is got Atsumu to go to dreamland, then this person was worth looking into. Though, their meeting didn't go as expected.

Atsumu had apparently invited Kageyama over for the weekend, and ended up forgetting that he did and overslept the day he had to go pick up Kageyama. Stupid brother. So on that fateful Saturday morning, while he was jogging through the park, he suddenly ran into the Karasuno setter. Literally. Oh, and let him tell you. It was so cliche .

Osamu was jogging, and wasn't looking where he was going so he ended up bumping into someone. As that someone started to fall, his instincts told him to reach out to catch them. And that's how they met. Kageyama in his arms, levitating off the ground, while Osamu held him securely by his waist, leaning forward, like how dancers do the dip. With Kageyama in his arms, it felt like time stopped, like this scene could last for an eternity, and Osamu almost wished it did because the grey-brown haired boy was entranced.

He had seen pictures of Kageyama before, from Atsumu (that's why he knew who the boy was), but the pictures could not compare to the living boy. Kageyama was beautiful. Silky raven hair. Blue crystalized eyes. Delicate eyebrows. Natural pink, supple lips. Sharp small nose. Light tan, smooth skin. Sturdy yet petite and lanky body. Osamu could go on and on about each of the boy's features, but his thoughts were interrupted by said ravenette.

"Uh...Miya-san?"

He knew him? "You know me?"

"Ah. Miya-san told me...about you." Kageyama scowled, obviously confused because of how he was addressing the twins. Osamu chuckled at the adorable scene.

"How about you address me by my first name. I don't mind. I can do the same for you, since I'm pretty sure 'Tsumu already does." Osamu suggested, trying to make things easier for Kageyama. And in response, Kageyama hesitantly nodded.

"That's fine, O-Osamu-san."

"That's good to know, Tobio."

"Uh...Miy- Osamu-san, could you let me go?"

Huh? Let him go? And then it dawned on him: he was still holding Tobio. Embarrassingly, he helped Tobio stand on his own two feet before letting go, surprisingly missing the warmth.

End scene.

Embarrassing, he knows. But as he guided Tobio to their house and got complaints from Atsumu for 'getting Tobio-kun to call him by his first name and vice versa, even though Tobio-kun didn't even call him by his first name' (Atsumu got too flustered when he did, Osamu knew), he could not think of the scene as embarrassing but instead wanted the scene to happen again. But he cleared that out of his mind. He was just touch-starved. Yes. That was it. (He wasn't.)

The two days he had with Tobio were so fun. He enjoyed every moment he had with the blue-eyed boy, and he couldn't wait until Tobio would visit again. And Tobio did, but so did he. Both him and Atsumu. When they had the time, they would visit him and even stay at his house. When Tobio could, he would travel to their prefecture and play an accelerating game of volleyball with them. It was so so fun. Maybe that's when the feelings developed. Because from then, he would notice how he acted around Tobio:

He always smiled with Tobio.

He always felt giddy when they would get to touch or cuddle (surprisingly, Tobio was a cuddle bug with the people he trusted but it probably resulted from the neglect of his family and the junior high incident. He wasn't complaining though).

His eyes always followed Tobio's body and his every action.

He would always drown in those ocean eyes.

He always listened intently to each word that came out of the ravenette's pink lips.

He would always find a chance to take in Tobio's addicting smell, which consisted of vanilla and blueberries with a hint of sweat.

He was always drawn to Tobio and his presence on the court.

And lastly, he was always irritated whenever his brother came into the view. He had no reason to be, but it was getting annoying. Whenever he had time alone with Tobio, Atsumu would interfere. Whenever they cuddled on the couch, Atsumu was always on the other side. Whenever they talked, Atsumu's name (Miya-san, in this case. At least he had one advantage) would always come up one way or another. It was like Atsumu was trying to get all of Tobio's attention on him . Then Atsumu confessed, and it all made sense.

It was late at night, and they were studying for their exams. In other words, Osamu was trying to tutor Atsumu. They were both tired and had no energy left from the training that day. The coffee also did nothing to help them stay up. So it was normal for Atsumu to start what Osamu called, tired talk. Basically drunk talk, but not from the influence of alcohol, rather from the effects of being too tired. And it was where Atsumu spilled everything.

"I like Tobio-kun y'know?" Atsumu mumbled out, his head laying on the table.

"Yes, I know 'Tsumu. I do too. Now let's get back to what we were talking about before."

"No, you don't...get it, 'Samu. I like like, Tobio-'un." He knew Atsumu was losing more and more to his battle of sleep, but he could care less about how slurred his words were. He was too focused on what he said. Like like ? Did he understand that right? "What do ya mean, idiot?"

"I wanna make 'im my boy...friend," and with that, Atsumu lost his battle to sleep. Still in shock, but being the kind brother he was, he lifted Atsumu and laid him in his bed. Osamu turned off the lights, then went to his bed, just opposite of Atsumu's. Now as he laid in his bed, he could finally think.

Atsumu liked Tobio. Atsumu wanted Tobio to be his boyfriend. Atsumu wanted to make Tobio his . Osamu wanted to gag. His stomach twisted and turned. He felt anger and disgust bubble up. He wasn't angry and disgusted that Atsumu liked men, he could care less, but it was who he liked. The thought of Atsumu caressing, loving, and kissing Tobio unsettled him. He didn't like that thought. He didn't like Tobio, beautiful and awkward Tobio, kissing Atsumu. Tobio deserved someone much better. Osamu was sure he had better options like...like him- wait...what?

Did he just- no. Of course not. Why would he even suggest himself as Tobio's lover. He didn't even like men (Atsumu didn't and yet he liked Tobio), but Tobio... Tobio didn't care. He said so himself: "I could care less of their gender. If they love both volleyball and me, then that's enough for me."

That meant that Atsumu had a chance. The feeling in his stomach was back. But what his brain had suggested earlier (that Osamu could be Tobio's lover) was overpowering everything else. Now that his brain was full of specific images -Osamu and Tobio smiling on a date, Osamu and Tobio laying in bed together just cuddling, Osamu kissing Tobio, Osamu touching every part of Tobio's magnificent body as Tobio only called his name with his sweet deep voice- the thought seemed even more appealing with each picture. It just...made sense. It made sense to just have Tobio by his side. That's when it all finally made sense. What a way to find out. Of course take it that his brother would make him realize it in such a childish way. Why did he have to find out this way? But now that he did, he could finally sleep (this has been taking too much of his sleep time). Though there was one thing he had to do, or else it'll be nagging at him for forever.

"Sorry, 'Tsumu. I like Tobio too, so I can't let you have him." He spoke out loud, even though he was sure that Atsumu was too far in the world of dreams to hear.

That night, he dreamt of Tobio in his arms, and he couldn't be more content.

-~-

heheheh u likey? While writing this, i couldn't help but giggle. He's so cute.