Chapter 4

IN THE VANUE OF AUCTION~~~~

Yn pov~~~

It's a weird place many mens are here  and some girls wearing very much revelling dresses. Ewww!!! One men and girls are making out openly. (An: feeling pity for u my dear🥺). But suddenly ajushii stopped infront of a men wearing an expensive black suit. My mouth was wide opened when I saw who was it. It was.........Kim Taehyung. What he is doing here? My thoughts were interrupted by my uncles sudden voice.

Uncle: So master it's her.
Taehyung: well! Introduce her(smirk)
Uncle: well..... she is my niece

          Name: Lee UN
            Age: 20 years

Taehyung: well....everything is fine. But what about the main thing, got what I mean.
Uncle: Yes sir, She is a .......VIRGIN
Taehyung: Great then😏! From today onwards she will be mine.
Uncle: She is all urs😏. But where's my money boss!!!
Taehyung: Yes yes u will get the full payment in cash and also 10%extra cuz she's totally the thing which I was searching for 😏. You can go now.

After the conversation of that taehyung man and my uncle. He turned my side and gave an expression like this "😏" (An: Aish!!! It's smrik pabo😑 why are u so naive I'm feeling bad for u🥺). He said
Uncle: So finally I'm relieved 😏. Listen! From today onwards u don't know me and I don't know u, Because I have selled u to .........KIM TAEHYUNG.

The earth under  my feet just slipped when I heard that. My eyes got teary and I asked him.

Yn: Ajushii 🥺why ?WHY WHY? just why😭😭😭. I loved u like my own father and in return u🥺. How can u be so cruel huh?

Uncel: 😂😂😂well.....

After what he said just made my soul left the body.

Uncle: well......Listen u were never my niece u were just an abundant 2years old kid who was crying helplessly in the street and I just felt pity on u and bought u with me. And raised u ,and I started abusing u cuz I used to feel relaxed by that....

I just listened what he said. And was thinking why I was born why just why?.

                              ~~~TBC......