Chapter 6

An pov~~~~

After??? Left yn got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower, like 20 mins later she came out by only wrapping a towel around her body cuz she don't have any of clothes to wear she was standing near her bed and was about to wear her old clothes. A pair of strong arms wrapped around her, the hot breaths were hitting on her bare shoulder. She felt a pair of lips attached on her neck and started suking make a gasp escaping from her lips. Then she herd a deep voice that send shivers down her spines.

???: Good morning babygirl. Did u slept well hmm?

She turned around to see taehyung very close to her . She started getting panick , but gathered all her courage and spoke.

Yn: Can u pls move away mr. Kim? I'm feeling uncomfortable.

Unknowingly a chuckled left taehyungs lips and he said.

Taehyung: Why babygirl? U are my soon to be wife ,so why u are uncomfortable near me huh? Beside that...

He started on her body from head to toe and licked his lips. And said with a smrik.

Taehyung: Babygirl just look at urself u are looking very tempting, it makes me want to fuck u hard. (An: YAH! TAEHYUNG WHY ARE U SCARING MY BABY YN HUH?😡😠)

Yn eyes wide, and she tried to back away but TAEHYUNG quickly grabbed her by her shoulder in a spread of light and pinned her in the wall.

Taehyung: Why so quick bub😏? Btw get ready the maids will bring ur clothes and after getting ready come downstairs. See ya soon my darling 😏.

YN POV~~~
With that he went out. I just can't realize he touched. I just sat on the floor hugging my knees and crying my heart out. After some time I heard a knock in my door. I quickly wiped my tears and stood up.

Yn: yes come in.
I saw a lady in her 30s came in . She was wearing a maid outfit I guess she is a maid.

Maid: Mam here is ur dress get ready and come downstairs for the breakfast. And btw I'm Nancy u can call me unnie u seems younger than me.
She said with a smile on her face which I return back and said

Yn: Nee unnie 🙂.
Nancy: ok I will leave now😇
I nodded and wore the dress. It's looks simple and expensive. I must say that TAEHYUNG have choice.

(An: her dress)

I should go downstairs now

I should go downstairs now. With that I went out from the room, and headed towards the dining table. I was confused where to go but a men like taehyung's age came to me and showed me eye smile and said.

???: Are u perhaps yn?
Yn: Nee
???: Oh I'm Park Jimin u can call me jimin oppa and btw I'm tae tae's Bestfriend.
He said and flashed me his iconic eye smile which I return and nodded.
Jimin: Come on let's go for the breakfast. U must be looking for the dinning table ri8.
Yn: Yes.

With that we went to the huge luxurious dining table. And I saw 5 other mens. Seems like they are that taehyung's friends. I was cutted of by my thoughts by a loud laughing.

???: Hahahahah Yah!!!??? What kind of joke is this😆😆😆.
Then his eyes fell on me and he said smiling brightly.
???: Hello u are yn ri8? I'm ur hope u are my hope I'm Jhope. Btw my name is Jung Hoseak but u can call me Hobi oppa.
He said and smiled . Which I return back and nodded. Then one men seems sleepy, I got shocked cuz he looks like me. I was cut of by his winning.
???: Yah! Hoba I'm trying to sleep and u ? Aish!!! Btw hello yn I'm Min Yoongi but u can call me suga Oppa.
He said showing his gummy smile. I just nodded cuz his eyes ,nose,smile infact habits are exactly like me. I was again cut of from my thoughts when I heard a yelling and laugh. I turned to see the men that gave me medicine and soup in the morning and another tall man are arguing literally the men with wide shoulders scolding to that tall men.

???: Yah! Namjoon ah- again u broke the cup!!!
???: Sorry Jin hyung I won't do again.
Oo so his name is jin and Namjoon. Then jin oppa saw me and said.
Jin: Hey! Yn btw I'm Kim Seokjin WORLDWIDE HANDSOME u can call me jin oppa.
I smiled and nodded, while one boy looking younger than all the boys except me said with a fake pout.

???: Yah! Jin hyung u are WWH u are Worldwide Grandpa 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Jin: U brat!!!
Then he started chasing him and then namjoon oppa said.

Namjoon: Yah! U two stop ur cat dog fighting. Btw Yn ah I'm Kim Namjoon u can call me Rm oppa .
He said and flashed his dimple smile and then the boy with fake pout said.

???: And I'm jeon JUNGKOOK the makenea of Bangtan(an; well tae's gang name is Bangtan). And I'm elder then u but don't call me oppa😑😒.

Yn: Ok ok Jungkookie.

I said and he smiled showing his bunny teeths. We were having a happy conversation . But it didn't went for long . We heard a cold voice.

???: Good morning everyone .
I turned around to see TAEHYUNG in his suit and sat in the main chair. He was talking about his mafia stuffs with his members all the time . And me here sitting with a pout. After breakfast he just kissed my forehead and said.

TAEHYUNG: Bye my babygirl. I will be home soon.
Then they left . I went to the kitchen to ask Any maid to gimme a house tour.

Meanwhile~~~~

Suga: Finally I found u my bubble. Oppa missed u so much in those 10 years , u really grew up very beautiful and don't worry ur oppa will protect you from every thing. I love u my baby sister.......Min Yn.....

~~~TBC

AN: so finally guess what it's my birthday today and how did you guys like about the relationship of suga and yn . Do comment and say me ok.
Till then bye have a great day/night....

(An: this pic just😢killed me)