Chapter 10

???: Really tae she's a trash!!!

By hearing the words of that girl. Yn heart shreaded into million pieces. But after what she heard from the love of her life, just killed her internally.

Tae: Of course Jennie she's is a trash after all no one can be like u my baby.
He smirked and putted his hands on Jennie waist. And said to her.

Tae: Baby! Yk today evening is our engagement and I'm here with this bitch to do the shopping. But my love why are u here?

Jennie smiled awakerdly and thought.

'Fuck, now what shall I say I'm here to do shopping with Kai but this bump head. Oo God!!! Think Jennie think!!!'.

Taehyung called her.
Tae: Baby?
Jennie: uh- yes yes😅
Tae: what were u thinking? I just asked u why are u here. It's ok if u don't want to say me then it's ok I won't force u.

Jennie: No no no tae I'm just here to explore the shops. Hehehe.

Tae: Oo! But when I saw u I won't let u go free hands😁. Say what u want I will buy u.

Jennie : Baby I want some bags, shoes, jewellery. Also some dresses , cuz I have a party tonight.

Tae: Huh? That means u won't come to my engagement.

Jennie: No sorry baby actually one of my friend from High school she just came back to seoul after completing her studies from Australia. So she's doing a get to gather that's why she called me.

Tae made a 'O' face. But little did he knew that a poor girl is dying by watching him being lovey-dovey with another girl.

Tae: btw we should go inside ow ri8.

Jennie: yes baby.
She smiled and clinged in his arm.

Tae: Yn follow us and yes u will take the engagement drees according to my choice .

He said in a cold tone and yn just nodded.

Yoongi's pov~~~

This bustard I swear tonight I'm gonna revel everything to my bubble. I can't let her to get hurt anymore. Just wait for few more hours my bubble ur oppa promise to protect you from everything. With that I putted my mask and cap, then started following them.

End of Yoongi's pov ~~~~

Yn pov~~~~

We went inside the mall and it was huge never in my life I have seen this huge mall. All the time tae and Jennie were together. Jennie was clinging to his arms. God!!! Why do I have to suffer to much. My thoughts were cutted off by tae's speaking.

Taehyung: Ummm.....Listen, we are going to Gucci store first and you will try all the dress I will choose , Understand.

I nodded.

Taehyung: It's words bitch.
Me: Y-yes
Jennie was on her phone smiling before tae could say anything to her, she said.

Jennie: Baby, I need to go it's urgent.
Taehyung: Why babe? We haven't done our shopping yet and u are leaving.
Jennie: Ummm.....actually rosè called me.
Taehyung: Who is she?
Jeanie: she is one who has kept the party tonight. She is my friend. So is telling me to go to ****** mall with her. I can't say no to her. So I'm leaving tae.

Taehyung: Ok
Jennie fake smiled and nodded and went away. Tae glared at me and held my arm harsley. I wined as it was hurting.

Taehyung: Now she's gone and I have to be with u. Fucking bitch I hate u.