Chapter 9

An pov~~~

After yn came upstairs she took a short bath and putted a cute dress and tied her her hairs in a long ponytail.

Then she went down. She saw taehyung waiting for her in suit. She thought.
Yn:(why is he wearing the suit now, he said he had taken a leave then why?)
Her thoughts were cutted out when taehyung snapped his fingers infront of her eyes. She flinched and looked down. He said

Taehyung:  What are u thinking bitch? If it's about escaping from here then u are 100% wrong, cuz once anyone steps in Kim Taehyung's can never return back.
He said with his evil smirk. But yn just gulped her own saliva and said.

Yn: No I wasn't thinking about that. Aren't u  getting late for the shopping.

Tae: Oo yeh! Let's go.
Yn nodded and they both went out from the mension and sat in his luxurious limo. As soon as their limo started, Yoongi aka suga who's eagerly waiting in his Jaguar to follow Tae and his bubble also started following them.

Yn pov~~~

We were on the way to the mall , I was sitting and looking out from the window suddenly I felt a cold hand on my thighs. I looked around to see Taehyung caressing my thighs and smirking. I just shivered and tried removing his hands but I failed he is very strong then me. He said.

Tae: Why are u hesitating Babygirl? Tonight u are going to be my Fiancee, then u are gonna he my wife. So why are u stopping me huh?

Yn: P-pls just do anything with me but don't touch me🥺.

Tae: Why ? Don't u like when I touch u huh?
I just kept looking in my lap and then he said.

Tae: See u are speechless by my touch. Good Good u should be speechless in every thing, cuz u are just my slave and nothing else.

My heart broke into million pieces when I heard him saying that. A drop of tears escaped from my eyes. He suddenly pulled me in his lap and smudged his face into my neck.

Tae: Idk! Why but ur smell  just makes me go insence Yn. Just it drives me crazy.

I just regretted my life decisions. He don't love me I'm a kind of his obsession. No, I can't let this happen if he can't love me it's ok but I can't let him to be obsessed with me. God!! What can I do? Yes , he have a girlfriend ri8. So lemme say this by keeping stone in my heart. There's no one in this world for me . (An: Aww yn🥺).

Yn: T-taehyung Y-you h-have s-someone in ur life ri8. Pls don't break her heart, think about her when she will get to know that u are getting married also with a trash like me.

An pov~~~

As soon taehyung heard this from her, he was startled. He immidetly pushed her off from his lap.

Tae: Yes, U are ri8 bitch for a trash like u I can't hurt the love of my life Jennie. And she knows about my forced marriage and she's is coming in the shopping too. Better behave well with her , if I hear a single word from her about u then see I'm going to burry u alive under 6feet. Such a worthless bitch.

Yn's heart pained a lot but listening to him, also she got slightly relief about that he will not pay any attention to her.

Time skip ~~~~

Their limo stopped infront of a big mall. As well as yoongi too stopped his car and wore his mask or else tae or his mens may suspect him. Tough it's impossible to catch the mafia prince of Min empire still he always keeps everything ready.

Yoongi's pov~~~

As soon as the limo of tae stop I too parked my car far away from their limo and wore my mask. I also hide the bullet filled gun under my Gucci jacket.

Yoongi : Don't worry bubble ur oppa won't let u get hurt u have already gone through many now u are safe. Just see how ur oppa will suffer that TAEHYUNG for hurting my baby sister .

With that I got down from my car and was following them, then I say another Limo stopped infront of the mall . I understood who would be that.

Yn pov~~~

As we were heading inside the mall another limo stopped and a girl wearing a sunglasses and a very revealing dress got down . As soon as tae saw her he immidetly went to her and hugged her tightly. It pained my heart I guess it's his girlfriend. Then they both came towards me by holding their hands. She just looked me up and down and made a disguise look .

???: Really tae she's is a trash.

                                      ~~~~TBC.