Chapter 26

AN'S POV~~~~~

Two weeks have passed. Taehyung and Yn became close to each other. They work together in a same cabin and even they help each in  their mission's also. Even their relationship started coming in a well way. Yn and Taehyung hangout in each other's house in the weekends they spend time alone, and watch movies. Yn started to believe Taehyung once again and Taehyung is trying his best to make their relationship strong once again. Meanwhile Irene is now tensed cuz The  QUEEN is Yn and she knows very well that She's Nothing infront of Yn. Also Taehyung is now a days not staying in his house,  he stays in his penthouse most of the time.

Last Weekend......

It's 5pm already, and As it's weekend so the employees will go at 6pm. Yn was checking on some important files for the new upcoming projects. Taehyung went out to bring some drinks and snacks for them as they were working the whole afternoon.  Suddenly the door gets opened and yn didn't looked up cuz she knows it's Taehyung as the cabin door dosen't opens without the fingerprints of yn or Taehyung. He came inside with 1 cup of coffee and Green tea. He looked her classy attire and beautiful face that is so  focused on the files.

Yn: Mr. Kim can i have my coffee before it gets cold?

Tae: *gets back on earth* Umm...yes here u go...
He said placing the cup infront of her and taking a seat beside her with the green tea.

Yn: *sips on coffee* I was going through the files of upcoming projects and they are well equipped with profits. I think we should look forward for them.

Taehyung: Ik I have already Seen everything and even I approved Song enterprises and Lee Industries for the collaborations. Both the CEOs are very professional and of course fears me cuz I'm the KING..

Yn: Oh....what time is it? Oh it's already 5:30. We should leave now

Taehyung: yeah let's go tannie must be waiting for his mom

Yn laughs and starts packing her stuffs same with Taehyung. They both come out of  their cabin and workers bow to them. They look a perfect power couple, soon they reached the exit of the company and within no time a luxurious Mercedes Benz arrived.

The driver came out and bowed to them

Taehyung: Mr. Heo u can go home now I can drive by my own today.

Mr. Heo nodded and handed him the keys and bowed before leaving.

Taehyung: Let's go shall we?
Yn; sure

20 mins later......

They were driving suddenly it started raining lightly making the environment supper romantic. (An: LOL I'm a single potato🥲). Yn looks out of the window and smiles which didn't got unnoticed by Our King.  Taehyung smiles  looking at her smiling face it has the ability to Make him forget all his stress.