Chapter 25

Taehyung's pov.....
I'm now going to my Office in my luxurious Mercedes Benz. I looked out of the window, what just happened today? Is it really true that i feel for the QUEEN and married her. My yn Is the QUEEN. And suga Hyung Is Min YOONGI. Now it's all cleared that whenever we used to attend meetings with Min's Corporation Suga hyung used to excuse that he's tired so he's sleeping in his appartment (an: Lamo🤣🤣). In real it was suga hyung and he always used to wear mask. UGH! I couldn't recognise him.....Even my Yn also. Whatever now she's the QUEEN and we both according to our system have to sign the partnership between Business and Mafia works. I won't leave this chance at all, This time I will make her mine. (An: She's already urs😑). And that whore Irene now will see the consequences for hurting the QUEEN.

Just wait Min Yn or most appropriate KIM YN King is coming to take his QUEEN....

(An: LOL dramatic lines🙂🙂).....

Yn's Pov.....

Finally today I have exposed myself, rn I'm going to our Company From today onwards I'm taking all the duties of both Business and Mafia things. I'm taking the place of CEO of Min's Corporation. Yoongi Oppa will be the Director of The company he will help me in business and also the in Mafia things even tho I'm trained in every self-defence and fighting skills. Tomorrow we will sign partnership contracts with Kim's Industries. I will not leave this chance I will take the revenge of my insult and breaking my heart.

Just wait KIM TAEHYUNG or King  QUEEN will take the revenge of everything and make u regret ur deeds....

(An: more dramatic lines 🙄)

Tomorrow In Min's Corporation.....

There was a working atmosphere in the whole building. All are busy in their own work. Suddenly they heard the sound of the Car and they Immediately stopped their works and stood in a line bowing their head cuz their QUEEN is here. Soon the sounds of heels is heard The QUEEN is coming inside with a cold as Ice expression and bold attitude. She was looking very classy and cold in her black Tux.

 She was looking very classy and cold in her black Tux

(An: ignore the posture)

She comes in with Her assistant Seojoon and Brother Yoongi inside. She looks all the workers were bowing their head and paying their respect to the QUEEN. A smirk appeared on her face seeing the fear and respect in the all the workers face. She said in her cold and deep voice.

Yn: Everyone remember one thing carefully it's the Office and here work will be the first and principal priority of all. I except each and every employees present over here to perform their responsibilities with Full passion and dedication.  I will not tolerate a single mistake in the system just due to some lame and useless causes, and if anybody wants any increase in payments or holidays must come to my cabin with a written and valid reason. Am I clear Everyone!